The future George Zimmerman Acquittal Trial Megathread!

Started by CountDeMoney, June 20, 2013, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on July 15, 2013, 10:06:38 PM
Was it real retarded?

It was actually pretty informative.  I learned that the term "nigga" was invented in the 2000's and refers to any male, without regard to race.  Also, the term "cracka" doesn't mean white people, it just refers to police & security guards.  And blonde females are stupid (which I guess is an acceptable stereotype). 

She also wishes she had used the n-word during her testimony.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 15, 2013, 10:35:15 PM
I learned that the term "nigga" was invented in the 2000's and refers to any male, without regard to race.

Yes, at roughly the same time I joined our online community.  Duh.

garbon

It makes me feel special when der takes an interest in my culture. :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: garbon on July 15, 2013, 11:30:50 PM

Since they cancelled The Jeffersons, he hasn't had much of an opportunity.

derspiess

Quote from: garbon on July 15, 2013, 11:30:50 PM

So you're Haitian now?  Make up your mind!
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Stevie Wonder is boycotting Florida.  Just thought all of you should know.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

derspiess

"Extremely large guitar pick earring" culture, then? :unsure:

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

Quote from: derspiess on July 16, 2013, 08:16:01 AM

You are really enjoying this, aren't you?

Valmy

Quote from: Jacob on July 16, 2013, 09:54:54 AM

He enjoys seeing the other side get pissed off more than the specifics of the situation.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

I'm boycotting Florida too. TOO HOT AND MUGGY.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on July 16, 2013, 10:08:06 AM

I'm boycotting Florida too. TOO HOT AND MUGGY.

:yes: :hug:

derspiess

Quote from: Jacob on July 16, 2013, 09:54:54 AM

Some of the side stories are amusing.