The future George Zimmerman Acquittal Trial Megathread!

Started by CountDeMoney, June 20, 2013, 06:21:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

11B4V

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 02, 2013, 09:42:56 PM
...sigh...

#1, she's not 300 lbs.
#2, she's not ghetto, nor does she have an attitude.
#3, she doesn't represent black people.  I do.

Thought you were Puerto Rican.
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

CountDeMoney

Quote from: 11B4V on July 02, 2013, 11:11:21 PM

Well, you'd be wrong.  I'm all of us.  Even you, creepy ass nilla wafer.

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 02, 2013, 11:24:19 PM

You ain't Argentine like me.  Stop your frontin'
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on July 02, 2013, 11:25:56 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on July 02, 2013, 11:24:19 PM

You ain't Argentine like me.  Stop your frontin'

Only thing Argentinian about you is the wet spot you make her sleep in after playing "Gaucho y Gringo"

CountDeMoney

All the gun nutters would appreciate the firearms expert testifying;  maybe a little too skinny, nebbish and Jewishy, but they'd get off on her with her use of "cartridge", "sooting", "trigger pull" and "distance determination" in a business suit.

"Oh baby...give me your rapid ballistics deceleration...oh yeah, I want you to empty your magazine in my front entry wound...oooh, yeah...burn rate..."

Siege

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

There's fucking jackhammering going on outside my window.  <_<
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Siege

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on July 03, 2013, 12:25:06 PM
There's fucking jackhammering going on outside my window.  <_<

Good try, but you ain't gonna get another jackhammer pic.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Savonarola

I live in an Orlando television market so it's all George Zimmerman all the time on every single local station. :bleeding:

Even the local papers are chock full of George Zimmerman analysis.  From what I've seen the various pundits are taking very different takes on the trial.  An editorial today in the Miami Herald called George Zimmerman the star witness against himself; while the analysis in the Orlando Sentinel claimed the state had been devastated.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock