Main Menu

Sonia Sotomayor for USSC?

Started by Caliga, May 26, 2009, 07:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

derspiess

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 13, 2009, 04:15:32 PM
Blood doesn't lie. -_-

It can't, because in your case it doesn't speak Spanish :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on June 13, 2009, 04:14:41 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 13, 2009, 03:44:52 PM
I'm a Latino and I think that if accurately reported, such sentiment so often repeated, is indicative that the woman's a racist.

You're about as Latino as I am, Tim :D

he is an Uncle Tom and you are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Razgovory

Quote from: jimmy olsen on June 13, 2009, 04:15:32 PM
Blood doesn't lie. -_-

You have turned your back on the Mother Church.  You are the Chaim Rumkowski of Latinos.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Judiciary Committee just voted to send her nomination to the full Senate, where she will be confirmed unless in the interim she rapes someone or calls 911 to report a break-in and dares to articulate the perceived race of the burglars. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on July 28, 2009, 11:33:32 AM
calls 911 to report a break-in and dares to articulate the perceived race of the burglars. :)

This is what happens to 2nd generation Puerto Rican women who have been nominated for the Supreme Court in America!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

Will she: talk to Valmy's mama outside?

Caliga

Confirmed! :thumbsup:

Congrats, Timmy and lusti.  :cool:

Capetan Mihali

I crossed paths with Sra. Sotomayor on the street in NY two weekends ago, one of my few celebrity sightings.  She was browsing some jewelry being vended from tables on the street in SoHo.   :lol:  She didn't seem to have any formal security detail with her either. 
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 06, 2009, 03:01:11 PM
I crossed paths with Sra. Sotomayor on the street in NY two weekends ago, one of my few celebrity sightings.  She was browsing some jewelry being vended from tables on the street in SoHo.   :lol:  She didn't seem to have any formal security detail with her either.
You should have grabbed her boobs.

Caliga

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on August 06, 2009, 03:01:11 PM
I'm surprised there haven't been any attempts on the lives of Supreme Court Justices, it would have much more impact than killing the President.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: Caliga on August 06, 2009, 03:03:29 PM
You should have grabbed her boobs.

She was certainly walking slow enough...
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."

Capetan Mihali

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 06, 2009, 03:04:04 PM
I'm surprised there haven't been any attempts on the lives of Supreme Court Justices, it would have much more impact than killing the President.

Now you tell me!   :mad:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on August 06, 2009, 02:35:23 PM
Confirmed! :thumbsup:

Congrats, Timmy and lusti.  :cool:
Do you know which Republicans besides Lindsey Graham voted for?