California Supreme Court to issue Prop. 8 decision today

Started by garbon, May 26, 2009, 01:01:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on May 27, 2009, 09:26:55 PM
You are a member of Languish, aren't you supposed to be a history buff, at least in name ?  Stop being facetious by the gods!

G.

Pick up a dictionary sometime. It'll help facilitate communication.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: katmai on May 27, 2009, 09:26:17 PM
I am weak then :cry:

It's okay. Personally, I've found that it is best to simply not look at him. :hug:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on May 27, 2009, 09:36:58 PM

Pick up a dictionary sometime. It'll help facilitate communication.

Why do I keep trying to educate you when I know it's futile ?!  Curse my benevolent nature.

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on May 27, 2009, 09:43:16 PM
Why do I keep trying to educate you when I know it's futile ?!  Curse my benevolent nature.

G.

I've found that when teaching people things, it is generally a good idea to know what you are talking about first.

Grallon

Quote from: garbon on May 27, 2009, 09:47:33 PM

I've found that when teaching people things, it is generally a good idea to know what you are talking about first.

Emulating grumbler again ? :P

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

garbon

Quote from: Grallon on May 27, 2009, 09:51:15 PM

G.

Hey if you want to be happy that liberal California voted twice in a ten year span to ban gay marriage, have fun.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Neil on May 27, 2009, 09:32:05 PM
Nobody knows who Perez Hilton is.  Soon, everyone will know who Martinus is.  And when that happens, gays will face the full force of persecution, like they've never felt it before.

Nobody will ever know who Martinus is and fewer will care.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

G.

How can knowing what you're talking about be construed as emulating grumbler?   :)

grumbler

Ah, the old "I just got totally pwned after saying something stupid, so I will revert to the ad hominim attack" ploy.  I am shocked that you would use this ploy, Gral.  Shocked!
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: dps on May 27, 2009, 10:38:43 PM
How can knowing what you're talking about be construed as emulating grumbler?   :)
:lol:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Neil

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 27, 2009, 10:38:33 PM
Quote from: Neil on May 27, 2009, 09:32:05 PM
Nobody knows who Perez Hilton is.  Soon, everyone will know who Martinus is.  And when that happens, gays will face the full force of persecution, like they've never felt it before.

Nobody will ever know who Martinus is and fewer will care.
Once they get to know him, they'll demand that he be burned alive.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.