News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Angelina Jolie, breastless

Started by Syt, May 14, 2013, 04:17:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Jolie is probably the only mainstream hot woman I do not get.  There is something oddly androgynous about her to me that I cannot get over...weird I know (though that might explain garbon wanting her).  I recognize she is a beautiful person but not sexy.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on May 14, 2013, 09:11:41 AM
There is something oddly androgynous about her to me that I cannot get over...

I don't see it. She has curves, an oval face, smallish facial features, no bulky muscles...
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Jolie is probably the only mainstream hot woman I do not get.  There is something oddly androgynous about her to me that I cannot get over...weird I know (though that might explain garbon wanting her).  I recognize she is a beautiful person but not sexy.

Yes because nothing is more attractive to a gay man than androgyny. :mellow:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 14, 2013, 09:17:21 AM
There is something oddly androgynous about her to me that I cannot get over...

I don't see it. She has curves, an oval face, smallish facial features, no bulky muscles...

Indeed.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on May 14, 2013, 09:17:55 AM

No what is typically attractive to gay men is men.  :mellow: ;)

Anyway I said it was weird and made no sense, that is just the vibe I get.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 14, 2013, 09:56:03 AM
Quote from: garbon on May 14, 2013, 09:17:55 AM

No what is typically attractive to gay men is men.  :mellow: ;)

Anyway I said it was weird and made no sense, that is just the vibe I get.

Everything in orderly boxes for you?

AnchorClanker

Quote from: garbon on May 14, 2013, 09:59:09 AM

Well, he *is* a child of the Enlightenment.  There's no shame in attempting to make sense of the world around you.  :)
The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

Valmy

Everything in...um...proportional spheres for you?

I did not mean to offend you.  I was kidding.

garbon

Quote from: AnchorClanker on May 14, 2013, 10:01:43 AM

Well, he *is* a child of the Enlightenment.  There's no shame in attempting to make sense of the world around you.  :)

Kinda like walking around with blinders though as the world becomes what you label it.

@V - I don't think that's what I look like when offended. ;)

lustindarkness

Good for her, not that I care much, I've never liked her.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on May 14, 2013, 10:08:04 AM
Kinda like walking around with blinders though as the world becomes what you label it.

Really?  Being confused why I do not find Angelina Jolie sexy is the same as walking around with blinders on labeling everything?

Valmy

Quote from: lustindarkness on May 14, 2013, 10:10:01 AM
Good for her, not that I care much, I've never liked her.

Yeah it seems this was a bigger story than I thought, and this was a courageous thing she did.  I guess society's obsession with celebrity boobs applies alot of pressure.

garbon

Quote from: Valmy on May 14, 2013, 10:13:10 AM

Really?  Being confused why I do not find Angelina Jolie sexy is the same as walking around with blinders on labeling everything?

That's not what that comment was in reference to.

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on May 14, 2013, 10:17:45 AM
Quote from: Valmy on May 14, 2013, 10:13:10 AM

That's not what that comment was in reference to.

I did not mean that seriously and I know that was not what you were getting at and I should not have said it.  I do not put you and all gay men in a little box.  That did not accurately reflect my worldview.

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on May 14, 2013, 10:19:37 AM
  I do not put you and all gay men in a little box. 

Though I'm sure there are websites out there for guys that do.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius