News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

Razgovory

Quote from: CountDeMoney on April 20, 2016, 06:09:59 PM
Quote from: Martinus on April 20, 2016, 10:53:07 AM
Quote from: Valmy on April 20, 2016, 10:51:55 AM
Quote from: Martinus on April 20, 2016, 10:45:59 AM
What does remembering the birthday of Hitler say about my view of the world exactly?  :hmm:

A nerdy one? Or just one that remembers those days in the General Government when the occupation force had their annual parade.

I just find it odd that CC would find it odd in forum full of history nerds.

Don't sweat these dirty ass hippies and their bong water, Marti.

April 20 has always been on the threat board calendar for law enforcement; lots of goofball White Pride/RAHOWA/Klan shit gets stirred up around Hitler's birthday.

Oh, and Waco, Oklahoma City and Columbine anniversaries all on April 19-20 doesn't help, either.  But no, we have to pack a bowl for our most righteous herbage, dude.  Snootchie Bootchies!

Columbine was a goofball Hitler thing.  I wouldn't expect non-Americans to know about holidays that American stoners make up, so Marty is in the clear.  I mean, most of us don't know what day the Chinese designated for "Eat part of an endangered species" day.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Bad example, Raz. Everybody knows that is every day.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zoupa

I'm telling you bro. Swing states. It's all about swing states.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Martinus

Martinus

Admiral Yi

Open a Google search bar, type in "Paddy Power US election," then click the first link that shows up in the results page. :)

Martinus

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 22, 2016, 10:10:43 AM
Open a Google search bar, type in "Paddy Power US election," then click the first link that shows up in the results page. :)

Thanks. I didn't know which bookie to use. :)