News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Legbiter

QuoteHillary Clinton had a "medical episode" that required her to leave a 9/11 commemoration ceremony early, a law enforcement source who witnessed the event told Fox News.

The Democratic presidential nominee appeared to faint on her way into her van and had to be helped by her security, the source said. She was "clearly having some type of medical episode."

Clinton's stumbled off the curb, her "knees buckled" and she lost a shoe as she was helped into a van during her "unexpected early departure," a witness told Fox News.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/09/11/hillary-clinton-has-medical-episode-at-911-ceremony-source-says.html

:hmm:

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Legbiter

Sounds fishy though, nobody else is reporting this.

CountDeMoney

I'm afraid I'm going to have to wait for Dr. Giuliani to chime in with his diagnosis first before I comment on this.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Legbiter on September 11, 2016, 09:56:42 AM
Sounds fishy though, nobody else is reporting this.

Ya think?  :lol:  The clowns at Fox are the only ones preoccupied with her health.

Legbiter

CountDeMoney

Martinus

Those hacks at CNN will do anything to make Clintons look bad.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on September 11, 2016, 10:14:10 AM
Those hacks at CNN will do anything everything to make Clintons themselves look bad.

Legbiter

Well they've confirmed she "overheated" but is feeling better now.

Jesus, what a bad omen.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Legbiter on September 11, 2016, 10:15:46 AM
Well they've confirmed she "overheated" but is feeling better now.

Jesus, what a bad omen.

An omen of what? Global warming, because it's still too fucking hot out in the 2nd week of September?

Legbiter

I think this is it for her campaign. Oh sure she'll continue but at this point it's just elder abuse.

CountDeMoney

Isn't there a Jewish-owned business someplace for your to vandalize or something today?  There's got to be at least one or two left.

Martinus

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2016, 10:25:47 AM
Isn't there a Jewish-owned business someplace for your to vandalize or something today?  There's got to be at least one or two left.

On Iceland?  :lol:

CountDeMoney

They're everywhere. That's the whole Jew thing premise.  C'mon.

FunkMonk

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2016, 10:25:47 AM
:lol:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.