News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

2016 elections - because it's never too early

Started by merithyn, May 09, 2013, 07:37:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Trump: 'nobody even knows' what alt-right is

QuoteHe says, "There's no alt-right or alt-left. All I'm embracing is common sense."

Trump's new campaign CEO, Stephen Bannon, had previously said that the news site he oversaw, Breitbart News, was "the platform for the alt-right."

Trump says, "I don't know what Steve said," adding, "We're bringing love."

:lol:

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Martinus on August 25, 2016, 05:18:19 PM
Hillary getting trolled by Milo.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=36VU0LUUJwE

:lol:

The Alt Right is an Albatross around Trump's neck and you're an imbecile if you don't see it.

Ads like this are going to crush Trump
https://amp.twimg.com/v/d0846c31-a8dc-4ded-8a8c-21bff379ec7f
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Eddie Teach

Disagree. Trump supporters are tired of the progressive obsession with racism.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 25, 2016, 11:31:26 PM
Disagree. Trump supporters are tired of the progressive obsession with racism.

Didn't say it was going to change the midns of diehard Trump supporters. It will get a lot of people ambivalent with Clinton definitely on board.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Her full speech. Starts hammering Trump for his racism around 10:45

https://youtu.be/kHAlX9a_dfA?t=485

1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Martinus

jimmy olsen

Laugh it up, that's the speech that's going to be remembered from this campaign.

Quinnipiac 8/18 - 8/24 1498 LV 2.5 51 41 Clinton +10   ------------ 538 Ranking A-  (R + .7%)
Reuters/Ipsos 8/20 - 8/24 1049 LV 3.5 42 35 Clinton +7  ------------ 538 Ranking A-  (D + .1%)

This brings up the RCP average to 6 full points.

1 Karma Chameleon point

Martinus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 26, 2016, 01:54:58 AM
Laugh it up, that's the speech that's going to be remembered from this campaign.

Then Milo has achieved the immortal fame he was after. :P

garbon

I was hoping after time out you could finally move on from him. Alas.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Martinus

Quote from: garbon on August 26, 2016, 03:32:45 AM
I was hoping after time out you could finally move on from him. Alas.

I did move on from him somewhat (I definitely have from alt right), but I appreciate a good troll when I see one. I mean I am still friends with Jaron and Fireblade.

Besides, don't you think it's ridiculous for an ostensibly sensible candidate for the most powerful position in the world to read those headlines as if they were some horrid revelations? They are quite clearly trolls, and she is falling for it hook and sinker. It has been said that Trump sucks as a candidate because he would start a nuclear war over a tweet - it seems in Hillary's case it would be over a dank meme.

Legbiter

Posted using 100% recycled electrons.

Martinus

She sounds like an out of touch grandma that just doesn't get it. Man this is really a shitty choice. Everybody who ran for the POTUS from either GOP or Democrats for the last 16 years would be better than these two.

Grinning_Colossus

If it's become 4chan vs. Tumblr then Tumblr is up by 6 points. Congratulations.
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

Martinus

Quote from: Grinning_Colossus on August 26, 2016, 05:55:00 AM
If it's become 4chan vs. Tumblr then Tumblr is up by 6 points. Congratulations.

People treat it like it's their favourite team vs. another whereas it's more like Stalin vs. Hitler. No matter the outcome we all lose.