Scrooge/Grinch/Gremlins/Burgermeister/HeatMiser/HansGruber Pissmunk MegaThread

Started by CountDeMoney, December 23, 2012, 03:57:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

For those that find themselves in a pissy assed holiday mood for whatever reason, a thread to vent and throw fruitcakes and poo at each other and whatnot and besides the birth of Jesus didn't increase shareholder value anyway so what the fuck.

:mad:

CountDeMoney

I gave the lesbians on the first floor a ration of shit.  And it felt good.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Berkut

I have actually been in a very good mood. But my wife, not so much. And it is fucking getting old.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Razgovory

Quote from: Berkut on December 23, 2012, 04:56:09 PM
I have actually been in a very good mood. But my wife, not so much. And it is fucking getting old.

I would imagine.  You've been telling us that since 2004.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

mongers

I'm too tired to get worked up about Xmas one way or the other, it will pass, family commitments will be satisfied, January will usher in slightly longer days.
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: HVC on December 23, 2012, 05:39:58 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 23, 2012, 04:06:36 PM

you've changed man.

They're transplants, relocated because one of them works for the company that bought mine out. 
The way I see it, they're buying Christmas presents with my salary.  So fuck them, Wall Street, the GOP, the entire Romney family including the fucking horse, and Admiral Yi.

And they're not even hot, either.

dps

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 23, 2012, 05:46:05 PM

you've changed man.

They're transplants, relocated because one of them works for the company that bought mine out. 
The way I see it, they're buying Christmas presents with my salary.  So fuck them, Wall Street, the GOP, the entire Romney family including the fucking horse, and Admiral Yi.

Like you were going to stay at any one job for any length of time anyway.  You start and abandon jobs even more regularly than you start and abandon wargames.  In fact, you go through almost as many jobs as [name redacted to avoid breach of backroom sanctity].

HVC

you've changed man.

the fact that they're not hot gets you a buy (bye?). The fact you freaked out at one because of who she workers for is a little off putting. Was it like full on hobo drunk rambling nonsense, or did she know what was going on?

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Razgovory

Quote from: HVC on December 23, 2012, 05:55:16 PM

you've changed man.

the fact that they're not hot gets you a buy (bye?). The fact you freaked out at one because of who she workers for is a little off putting. Was it like full on hobo drunk rambling nonsense, or did she know what was going on?

Huh.  I didn't think of that way.  I just figured that was his colorful way of saying his toilet overflowed or something.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017