NFL Week 11: Where's the back up QB? WHERES THE OVERRIDE? THE OVERRIDE?

Started by CountDeMoney, November 15, 2012, 08:26:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Why do the Steelers dishonour the Rivalry with those terrible fucking uniforms?  It's like the Ravens are playing Bumblebee Man.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Always bad mojo for the Ravens when they break out the thrownbacks.

Edit:  See?

Neil

Well, if nobody wants to tackle the guy, that's what'll happen.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Jesus Christ, Hampton looks like a schoolbus in that uniform?  Aren't stripes supposed to be slimming?

CountDeMoney

No helmet to helmet on Hampton, though.  That would upset NFL Properties.

Neil

MadBurgerMaker

More stuff from the Texans - Jags game to go along with the 527 passing yards:

First time in NFL history there have been two opposing WRs with 200+ yards.  Houston is the first team to ever score twice in OT.  Johnson's 14-273 are both personal and Texans records.  Schaub's 5TDs were personal and Texans (I think) records.  His 43 completions is 2nd all time for a single game.  His 78.2% completions is the best ever by a QB with over 50 attempts (43 of 55).  Houston's 640 yards were a team record, and beat the previous mark by more than 90 yards. 

I think that's it.

The 78% on 55 attempts is really impressive.  At one point when they were making the comeback, the guy completed 16 in a row, which would help that percentage out quite a bit.

sbr

How was that block on Hampton they highlighted legal?  Wasn't it a chop block since Hampton was engaged up high when he was cut?

Neil

Yeah, it was freakish.  At some point in the 4th, Schaub just said 'fuck this shit', and went ball-out.

CountDeMoney

Neil

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on November 18, 2012, 10:20:45 PM
Wasn't Graham quite a ways out of bounds there?

Doesn't matter.  You know who they're playing, and where.

MadBurgerMaker

I think the Leftwich windup has gotten even bigger/slower.  I really do.

jimmy olsen

Watching the Pats game right now.

Damn, what a good performance by the Pats! :w00t:

EDIT: Edelman is a beast! 2 TDs already and just ripped off a 47 yard run!

EDIT2: NOOO! Gronk broke his arm!  :cry:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Leftwich got popped right there.  Just standing there like that with a S running free at him.