News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Presidential Election!

Started by Kleves, October 23, 2012, 02:43:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who gets your vote for President of the United States of America?

I'm an American and I vote for Obama - just the man to turn American around after four miserable years
24 (29.6%)
I'm an American and I vote for Romney - his day one job: get ride of Obamacare and then strip America down and sell it for parts
14 (17.3%)
I'm not an American, but I would vote for Obama - a weak and apologetic America pleases me
30 (37%)
I'm not an American, but I would vote for Romney - a Mormon in the White House? That will be hilarious!
3 (3.7%)
I am American, and I waste my vote by voting for a third party
6 (7.4%)
I am not an American, but I would vote for Jaron
4 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 80

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 24, 2012, 06:32:53 PM
So are you saying you don't particularly like President Obama?  Then what is it you don't like about him?

He's not sticking it to The Man hard enough.

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

derspiess

Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 24, 2012, 06:36:37 PM
So are you saying you don't particularly like President Obama?  Then what is it you don't like about him?

There we go.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

derspiess

Quote from: Caliga on October 24, 2012, 06:40:41 PM
I intend to waste my vote. :)

Ah, the luxuries of living in a non-battleground state. 
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

Quote from: derspiess on October 24, 2012, 06:41:59 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on October 24, 2012, 06:36:37 PM

There we go.

My career must be avenged.

Caliga

:yes:  I don't know what it's like to live in battleground state. :(

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on October 24, 2012, 06:44:44 PM

IT SUCKS.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Pennsylvania used to be a battleground state, so I guess I could ask my dad about it too.

It's kind of a waste of money to even bother to have a Presidential election here, especially when the Democrat is a black 'foreign' guy. :)  Just give our electoral votes to the GOP and be done with it.

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

derspiess

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on October 24, 2012, 06:56:46 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on October 24, 2012, 06:50:25 PM
Quote from: Caliga on October 24, 2012, 06:44:44 PM

IT SUCKS.

Concur.

Cincinnati is only getting Romney ads.  I'm guessing Obama is (smartly) focusing on other parts of the state, knowing that he's got the urbanite vote here and that's about as much as he's gonna get.  Romney is trying to keep his base energized, I guess.  He has a rally in Cincy tomorrow morning and I might go for shits & giggles.

I may put a political sign in my yard for the first time evah.  Everyone else on my street has apparently decided to make their political views known.  I might do so as well.

Caliga

I've got a sign in my yard for the County Clerk.  I like her because her opponent looks like a witch. :mad:

Eddie Teach

That witch that ran in Delaware was kinda hot.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 24, 2012, 07:12:21 PM
This witch looks like a real witch. :(

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on October 24, 2012, 07:12:21 PM

Chubby little freak.  For all her fundie talk, you know she loves to take it up the ass, DP style.  You just know.

PDH

I live next to a battleground state (and the one where all the network TV comes from).  Jesus christ on a fucking popsicle stick, all I have learned is that not only are both guys running for president incompetent and yet evil and the local dude who is running for senate supports child molesters.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM