News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Ecoli and you

Started by crazy canuck, October 03, 2012, 03:05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: merithyn on October 04, 2012, 01:51:02 PM
So you've actually answered your own question.

It wasnt a question.  Just an observation that some people can become accustomed to an inferior product.

And before Garbon goes crazy again - inferior from the point of view of the impact on the enviornment and health of those eating it.

garbon

So I've a question. Hypothetically if the CC clan were to go on a roadtrip - would they have a car following behind with their catered meals?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

crazy canuck

Quote from: garbon on October 07, 2012, 06:02:21 PM
So I've a question. Hypothetically if the CC clan were to go on a roadtrip - would they have a car following behind with their catered meals?

No, we take our road trips in Italy so there is no need for such a thing.

Fate

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 04, 2012, 10:47:05 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 04, 2012, 07:41:49 AM
Quote from: crazy canuck on October 03, 2012, 04:46:13 PM
Quote from: merithyn on October 03, 2012, 04:06:12 PM
generally, better tasting.

My God, have you had grass fed beef.  I mean real grass fed beef. 

@Mart - here's another example...though he seems to have created this thread to show off.

No, its just amazing that there is a view out there that industrial beef tastes better.

It's all about what you're raised on. I grew up eating corn fed beef. When I visited Australia as a kid I absolutely hated the beef there since it was all grass fed. There isn't anything intrinsically superior about the taste of either. It comes down to what your mind expects beef to taste like.

garbon

Quote from: crazy canuck on October 08, 2012, 11:19:21 AM
Quote from: garbon on October 07, 2012, 06:02:21 PM

No, we take our road trips in Italy so there is no need for such a thing.

Did you miss that it was a hypothetical?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.