News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 5: Elway hurts Ohio. Again.

Started by CountDeMoney, October 03, 2012, 09:01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Man, the Texans are lucky that the Jets receivers are guys that shouldn't even be playing in the NFL.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

E: ^^ Why?  There haven't been any blown coverages that I've seen.  Closest was Quin, and he got back there enough to get a hand in there. ^^

Yikes that was a bad throw by Schaub.  Trying to force it in there.

Neil

I know that call was meaningless because he made the catch, but I didn't see interference there.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 08, 2012, 08:07:10 PM
E: ^^ Why?  There haven't been any blown coverages that I've seen.  Closest was Quin, and he got back there enough to get a hand in there. ^^
That Tebow pass really should have been caught.

Man, Sanchez threw two really good passes in a row.  Those were not big margins of error.

MadBurgerMaker

Pass interference?  What happened, I didn't see it.  Came back into the room in time to see that nice pass and catch for the Jets TD.

Neil

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 08, 2012, 08:11:35 PM
Pass interference?  What happened, I didn't see it.  Came back into the room in time to see that nice pass and catch for the Jets TD.
They threw a flag on Johnathan Joseph on a longish catch by that Gates kid.  He didn't turn around, but he also didn't do anything to impede the catch other than running right next to him.  Contact wasn't early, no holding or anything.  I don't get it.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Neil on October 08, 2012, 08:14:44 PM
They threw a flag on Johnathan Joseph on a longish catch by that Gates kid.  He didn't turn around, but he also didn't do anything to impede the catch other than running right next to him.  Contact wasn't early, no holding or anything.  I don't get it.

Oh.  Just one of those botched calls, I guess.  What can you do?

katmai

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 08, 2012, 08:16:25 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 08, 2012, 08:14:44 PM

Oh.  Just one of those botched calls, I guess.  What can you do?
bring back the scab refs!
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Neil

Yeah, but I just hate see them going against the defence.  The offence has all the advantages already, they don't need the benefit of the doubt on PI.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: katmai on October 08, 2012, 08:19:49 PM
bring back the scab refs!

:lol: No way man.  They were pretty fond of calling crazy no-touch PI on Houston as well.

MadBurgerMaker

:mellow:

E: Well, at least he walked off on his own, so he isn't permanently crippled.  Maybe. :mellow:

Neil

katmai

I need Texans to just kick field goals all of 2nd half and I can beat MBM.

Sophie Scholl

Here's to hoping Foster doesn't go crazy in the second half and Timmah drops to 0-5. :lol:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

katmai