Insane Clown Posse Sues FBI After Being Labeled a Gang

Started by jimmy olsen, September 26, 2012, 05:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: garbon on September 27, 2012, 01:33:59 PM
Growing love? FBI heading the country? Getting kicked in the nuts?

All three of those plus the fact of going by the name "2 Dope"
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

garbon

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 27, 2012, 01:35:36 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 27, 2012, 01:33:59 PM
Growing love? FBI heading the country? Getting kicked in the nuts?

All three of those plus the fact of going by the name "2 Dope"

Haters gonna hate. :D
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

jimmy olsen

It's obvious that magnets are behind this conspiracy to keep a good clown down.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

viper37

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 26, 2012, 05:49:11 PM
http://www.villagevoice.com/slideshow/naked-juggalettes-nsfw-30847080/ (NSFW)

Har.
I had to look at the definition of Juggalettes.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=juggalo%2Fjuggalette
Quote1. A self applied label used by a large group of people with similar interests...used to describe their individuality, while fanboying over Insane Clown Posse. (Yes. It is about ICP because ICP invented the term and ICP fans are the only ones who fucking use it.) You think Rammstein fans call themselves the "The Kiss Army"?

6. Consist of a 9-1 ratio of angry, violent, desperate for attention kids suckered by a lowest common denominator gimmick to adults with immature and violent taste who also buy into said gimmick. All believe that the title they give themselves (and subsequent ICP love)is enough to consider a complete stranger "family".
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

Razgovory

You really need to change the avatar.  Tyr had that avatar so I keep thinking that you are him.  When I saw you quoted the "Urban dictionary", I thought "well, that figures".  But then I realized it was you viper.  You should know better then that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Eh, Viper's an old fogey so should be expected to be just as clueless as Josq about that subject.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

viper37

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 28, 2012, 01:35:45 PM
Eh, Viper's an old fogey so should be expected to be just as clueless as Josq about that subject.
I like rock & metal.  Not pseudo rap.
I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.