Insane Clown Posse Sues FBI After Being Labeled a Gang

Started by jimmy olsen, September 26, 2012, 05:31:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Looking at them, it seems like there's a significant crossover between ICP fans and meth users.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

katmai

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

anyway, i'd heard this before about juggalos and affiliation with crime.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DontSayBanana

BRB.  Fapping to National Geographic to rinse that slideshow from my head. :P
Experience bij!

sbr

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 26, 2012, 07:26:19 PM
BRB.  Fapping to National Geographic to rinse that slideshow from my head. :P

The worst part is I went through all 51 pics to see if anything would break the chain. :Embarrass:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Razgovory on September 26, 2012, 06:09:47 PM
I've never know an attractive Juggalo.

I've never known any Juggalo, nor heard any of their songs.  :hmm:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

dps

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 26, 2012, 05:37:56 PM
Now, nobody tell Timmy what Faygo is. Make him do his own research.

He won't learn if you do the work for him.

Yeah, that's what I said years ago when he was asking about the difference between his ass and a hole in the ground.  But did anyone listen?  Nooooooo.  People here back then felt sorry for the gimp.

Barrister

Quote from: garbon on September 26, 2012, 06:38:52 PM
anyway, i'd heard this before about juggalos and affiliation with crime.

Indeed.

Juggalos probably don't qualify as a criminal organization, but you can legitimately have that conversation.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quite frankly, the FBI needs to label more bands as gangs.

And yes, there is more than a tangible link between ICP, organized crime and meth trafficking.

katmai

Oh sure if it was Tool though you would be throwing a hissy fit Maynard apologist.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

CountDeMoney

Quote from: katmai on September 26, 2012, 10:12:44 PM
Oh sure if it was Tool though you would be throwing a hissy fit Maynard apologist.

We're too busy trying to decipher Fibonacci patterns than try to push hashish through biker gangs.

Also, the man apparently whips up one hell of a rose'.

Darth Wagtaros

So long as they don't touch Killer Klowns from Outer Space...
PDH!

The Minsky Moment

QuoteMr. 2 Dope explained the groups' intentions last month, saying, "You're trying to grow love in your country and shit, then the head of your country—the FBI—just turns around and fucking kicks you in the nuts."

The existence of this sentence makes me sad.  :(
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

garbon

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on September 27, 2012, 01:30:58 PM
QuoteMr. 2 Dope explained the groups' intentions last month, saying, "You're trying to grow love in your country and shit, then the head of your country—the FBI—just turns around and fucking kicks you in the nuts."

The existence of this sentence makes me sad.  :(

Growing love? FBI heading the country? Getting kicked in the nuts?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.