And we're back!

Main Menu

T-shirt tucking

Started by DGuller, July 14, 2012, 12:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

Quote from: katmai on July 16, 2012, 06:50:00 PM
Quote from: Barrister on July 16, 2012, 12:48:37 PM
In the Yukon I wore denim all the time, and changed when it was time to go to court.

Now that I'm the city it's full suit during business hours.

:nelson:

Winner of THE grumbler point.

sbr

Quote from: Jaron on July 16, 2012, 07:32:28 PM
In the Yukon I wore denim all the time, and changed when it was time to go to court.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jaron on July 16, 2012, 07:32:28 PM

Capetan Mihali

Wearing my wool suits (that I got before Syms "An educated consumer is our best customer" went out of business :weep:) in the 105 degree weather every day has been an experience.  :face:

Go tuck yourself, DGuller.  :hug:  Although I don't really wear T-shirts alone that often, I'm generally a tucker, and yes I get hassle for it, but you know what: style is style.  And as Martin Luther Short once said:  Here I stand, I can do no other.   :sleep:   :pope:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

katmai

Don't listen to Mihali, he's heavily medicated all  the time.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ideologue

Quote from: Capetan Mihali on July 16, 2012, 11:50:34 PM
Wearing my wool suits (that I got before Syms "An educated consumer is our best customer" went out of business :weep:) in the 105 degree weather every day has been an experience.  :face:

No joke.  My suit's wool, too, and it's rotten in this heat.  Luckily, I only had to do that once (which is why I haven't bought more than one suit yet :lol: ).

Quote from: katmaiDon't listen to Mihali, he's heavily medicated all  the time.

Maybe it's some hipster thing?
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tonitrus

You're in the Deep South...suit should be alligator skin.  :P

Jacob

It's alright to tuck your shirt in if any two of the following apply:

1) You are quite skinny.
2) You have excellent body definition.
3) You are paying attention to style and fashion and the decision to tuck is part of a complete and considered approach to style.
4) You just don't give a fuck.

Ideologue

Quote from: Tonitrus on July 16, 2012, 11:59:16 PM
You're in the Deep South...suit should be alligator skin.  :P

It became clear when I met you that you have some strange preconceptions about life here. :hmm:
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Jaron

Quote from: Jacob on July 17, 2012, 12:01:47 AM

1) You are quite skinny.
3) You are paying attention to style and fashion and the decision to tuck is part of a complete and considered approach to style.

5) You don't know better.

That may just fall under 4 though.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Tucking your shirt in takes effort, seems untucked would be more natural for "just doesn't give a fuck".
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

Quote from: Jaron on July 17, 2012, 12:48:02 AM
Quote from: Jacob on July 17, 2012, 12:01:47 AM

1) You are quite skinny.

5) You don't know better.

That may just fall under 4 though.

It isn't alright if you don't know better. ;)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.