Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Oh, yes... jumping the gun again

No declarations.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Tamas

I announce the offer of a card draw and an alliance to England, and an offer of white peace to France.

Solmyr

Accepting card draw and alliance from Habsburgs.

Maximus

I accept the white peace with Hapsburgs and offer the same to the Pope

Solmyr

England will also sue for peace and/or ransom before SD occurs, after the card draw.

Tamas, I also offer to play Venetian Informant and reveal the Ottoman cards if you are interested.

Viking

Same SD as above. Leaders plus all dudes in istanbul to nezh

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Tamas

SD: everyone in Valladoid to Cartagena

Delirium

Sorry about interfering, but I have to compliment you guys on the pace of your game, makes me jealous.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

ulmont

Accepting the peace with France, no SD, no wars.

Viking

Quote from: Delirium on July 17, 2012, 03:22:32 PM
Sorry about interfering, but I have to compliment you guys on the pace of your game, makes me jealous.

Ottoman - Viking - Europe
Hapsburg - Tamas - Europe
England - Solmyr - Europe
France - Max - America
Pope - ulmont - America
Protestant - sbr - America

That is why. We can run 24 hour turns. None of this transatlantic back and forth.

Tamas

Delirium

Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Viking

1 - solve england's surrender to france
2 - english SD
3 - french SD
4 - ottomans play first card

I'm just waiting...

Solmyr

England sues for peace and gives France 3 VP (1 for war win, 2 for leader ransom).

Before SD, I will play Venetian Informant and look at French hand.

Also, sbr remember to put Zwingli and turn 2 debaters on the board (and flip Zurich).

Tamas