News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Here Languish Stands Again

Started by Viking, July 10, 2012, 10:10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Verranzano has no result so he returns to pool.

now rolling for mayan treasure so we can set hand size for tamasite scum
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Maya instadepletes but provides a card.

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

QuoteOttoman: from 4 to 4
Hapsburgs: from 5 to 6
England: from 3 to 3
France: from 5 to 5
Papacy: from 3 to 3
Protestant: from 5 to 5

Changed hapsburg handsize to 6 for extra card. And now ending turn so we can draw cards...

Tamas

Maximus

The 2 regulars in Metz should be in Bezancon

Viking

I'm basically finished with my diplomacy.

Solmyr

English will winter all to London, btw.

And fleet to Calais.

Habbaku

It doesn't look like it mattered, but you need to make sure you resolve exploration in the right order, Viking.  If the two explorers are tied in rating, England, then France, then the Habsburgs are resolved in that order.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Solmyr

I have a rules question (which is, believe it or not, not actually related to this game but another one I'm playing). If England and France are at war, France and Scotland are allied, England captures Edinburgh and France captures Calais, then England sued for peace. Does England keep Edinburgh because it's not a French home space, or does it get returned to French control?

Edit: Nvm, found the answer.

Maximus

I believe I'm done with diplo

Solmyr

ulmont

Tamas

Done, let the Ottomans announce

Viking

SD Leaders 5Reg + 1Cav to Nezh.

Solmyr

That's spring deployment, which comes AFTER everyone's announcements and everything else. :rolleyes: