Sweden's 'democratic' Twitter account stirs controversy

Started by garbon, June 13, 2012, 02:33:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

I liked the tweet from the guy who talked about masturbation more. And yeah, I agree, give it to Colbert already.

Josquius

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 13, 2012, 03:51:32 PM
She might be a Jew herself. Abrahamsson?

Anyway, "democratic" should not mean celebrating mediocrity.
:lol:
Certainly seems to be exactly the sort of name an assimilating Jew would take.
██████
██████
██████

Neil

Quote from: Ideologue on June 14, 2012, 12:10:48 AM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on June 13, 2012, 05:46:45 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on June 13, 2012, 04:50:58 PM
It's offensive to say that you think Ashkenazi Jews are basically European in appearance and ask questions about the inconsistencies of Nazi ideology?  I didn't know that.
Don't mention the war.
Why?  WWII was awesome.

And I'm always learning new things.  Did you know that the Hood had a greater displacement than the King George V?  I didn't.  Neil probably did, but whatever.
Yep.  The Washington and London treaties had fascinating effects on naval construction, and not just for dreadnoughts.  Treaty cruisers are really interesting, the way that the various naval high commands had to decide what factors to emphasize, since you couldn't really make a proper 8-inch gun cruiser on 10,000 tons.

The Hood was the largest warship in the world for almost its whole life.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon

Quote from: The Brain on June 14, 2012, 12:32:58 PM
Jews are unmentionable.

"In Sweden, we don't have jews. In Sweden we don't have this phenomenon." :huh:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Didn't the chick also discuss her genitals on the twitter feed?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

The Brain

Quote from: Syt on June 14, 2012, 01:03:21 PM
Didn't the chick also discuss her genitals on the twitter feed?

Since only gays follow twitter feeds who knows?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.