News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Virgin Queen PBEM Recruitment

Started by Habbaku, May 09, 2012, 12:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

HRE wins 4 to 3.
3 Ottoman cavalries, and 1 regular are eliminated. 2 HRE mercs and one regular are lost.

4 regulars and Sokolku retreats inside Belgrade

And Drakken, initating a field battle costs no points, so you still have one. But no, you can't assault yet :P

Tamas

I am off to sleep so we will probably have to ask garbon to provide a file for this.

Drakken

Doesn't the Leaders' battle rating add up to the dice roll, for instance Sokullu's 12-rating?

Quote3. Defender Adds Up Battle Dice: The intercepting player or the
player with the stack of units in the destination space is always
considered the defender in a field battle. The defender adds up
the number of dice he will roll as follows:

• 1 die for each defending land unit in the space.

• 1 die for each Battle Rating point from the highest-rated
leader in the defending force.

• 1 die for being the defender.

Also, why aren't the Ottomans forced to retreat from Belgrade? It's not fortified.

Habbaku

Why would Garbon have to give a file for the battle?  It's Drakken's turn and he's still got a CP to spend.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Drakken, the leader's battle rating is the first number.  The larger number is his command rating.

It would be a pretty amusing game if leaders on their lonesome rolled 12 dice...
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Habbaku

Quote from: Drakken on June 05, 2012, 04:45:02 PM
Also, why aren't the Ottomans forced to retreat from Belgrade? It's not fortified.

It is fortified--all keys are fortified, as are all the star-shaped spaces.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Drakken

Gotcha.

QuoteHoly Roman Empire: Message

1 CP left.

1/1 Rebuy one Merc and place it in Agram.

I'm done for this Impulse. Please send turn file to Garbon.

Habbaku

Sent a file with the results.  Garbon's up.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Quote#26: 2 / Il Piccolo Soccorso

Message from Protestants:
Preaching a sermon in France

Amiens converts and falls into unrest.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

The French people are loyal Catholics; I suggest you stick to the perfidious Dutch.

Tamas is up.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Give me time, I'll win their hearts
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Habbaku

You've definitely won their swords.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

Hearts before swords. Else they'll turn on you with the flash of some gold.

Berkut

Why in the world did we decide to play a 6 player game with people in opposite time zones?
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Habbaku

Because we don't discriminate based on Beet Mean Time.

-J. R. R. Tolkien