News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Lunch weirdness

Started by Darth Wagtaros, March 23, 2012, 02:19:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Was at lunch wtih some co-workers the other day, the old people were talking about their marriages. One of them, quite out nowhere said, "First night of my honeymoon I got under a glass coffee table and my wife got on top of it and took a big shit so I could watch."

He realized what he said and got upset.  This ruined the chicken curry to some degree.
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Nothing like a shit-fetish eavesdrop to add a little hazelnut flavor to lunch.

And what the fuck are you doing eating something with curry for lunch, anyway?  You like ass-burning dumps at the office bathrooms in the afternoon?  Absolutely no consideration for your co-workers.

derspiess

Suddenly I'm glad my co-workers are so boring.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Darth Wagtaros

I wanted to get some Indian food.  The buffet was so so,  though. I wanted Vindaloo.
PDH!

mongers

Maybe D.W. was the only one who 'heard' this at the lunch ?  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Zoupa

Razgovory

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 23, 2012, 02:19:35 PM
Was at lunch wtih some co-workers the other day, the old people were talking about their marriages. One of them, quite out nowhere said, "First night of my honeymoon I got under a glass coffee table and my wife got on top of it and took a big shit so I could watch."

He realized what he said and got upset.  This ruined the chicken curry to some degree.

Strange.  I normally reserve shitting on the furniture for right before I leave a hotel.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

I heard that one of the nastiest tricks one could pull in situations like that is pulling the glass table out at the last moment.

Anyway, shit and vomit are probably the only fetishes I am not willing to try. EVER.  :yuk:

DGuller

Quote from: Martinus on March 23, 2012, 05:32:20 PM
I heard that one of the nastiest tricks one could pull in situations like that is pulling the glass table out at the last moment.

Anyway, shit and vomit are probably the only fetishes I am not willing to try. EVER.  :yuk:
What if someone vomits or shits on their feet?

Razgovory

And now you know how we feel about you.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 23, 2012, 02:25:45 PM
And what the fuck are you doing eating something with curry for lunch, anyway?  You like ass-burning dumps at the office bathrooms in the afternoon?  Absolutely no consideration for your co-workers.
At my former company we used go get Indian fairly often at lunch... there was a great Indian joint like half a mile away.  I never had any problems afterward.  PF Chang's, on the other hand.... :x
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

OttoVonBismarck

Yeah I can eat garbage Americhinese cuisine like a champion but there are consequences. Even aside from any gastrointestinal distress it makes me extremely lethargic for hours afterward, if I eat something like that for lunch you might as well count me as working half a day.

Caliga

Chang's food is really, really oily, which I think has something to do with it.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Eddie Teach

You hear this? Marty wants somebody to pee on him. :x
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?