Previous topic - Next topic

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Berkut

I don't know why, that is why I was asking why in case some other person knew why.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Barrister

You just had to poke the bear, didn't you Berk. :(
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Barrister on March 08, 2012, 04:15:54 PM
You just had to poke the bear, didn't you Berk. :(

He just loves to drives shit that gets him all twisted around the axle into the ground, doesn't he? :P

Imagine the shit he continually stirs up at home with the missus over the wallpaper argument from 1997.

Jacob

Because it drives the fringe racists in the US into a froth, while they simultaneously deny that racism has anything with their frothing? That'd be my guess.

My other guess is that you're bored and are looking for an internet argument?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Jacob on March 08, 2012, 04:23:15 PM

Obviously, she's no longer responding to his wallpaper digs.

derspiess

I've come to the conclusion that Seedy is a wanna-be self-hating black man.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Razgovory

Quote from: Jacob on March 08, 2012, 04:23:15 PM
Because it drives the fringe racists in the US into a froth, while they simultaneously deny that racism has anything with their frothing? That'd be my guess.

It's not that fringe...
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on March 08, 2012, 04:25:45 PM

You have confused him with garbon.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Razgovory on March 08, 2012, 04:26:17 PM

No, that would be a wanna-be self-hating black woman.

Razgovory

crazy canuck

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 08, 2012, 04:29:30 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on March 08, 2012, 04:26:17 PM

No, that would be a wanna-be self-hating black woman.

I dont think Garbon as a sexual identity issue.  From his posts it seems clear he is a man that enjoys having sex with other men as opposed to a man who wishes he was a woman having sex with men.

As to the OP, what?

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

On a related note I wonder why Berkut gets so worked up about SPENDING!