News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Negro President gets Seedy all worked up

Started by Berkut, March 08, 2012, 04:06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Soon, all 1st page threads will have 'negro' in the titles.

Speaking of negroes, I wonder how Lettow is doing on his spaceship ark filled with Frenchmen and niggerbots that will do all the work for them?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on March 08, 2012, 04:59:13 PM
I get worked up over fucking potheads.

I'd be worked up over that too, but I'm not a prosecutor, and so have less opportunity to fuck potheads.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Barrister

Quote from: Valmy on March 08, 2012, 05:06:40 PM

Man those hippy chicks are hot eh?

Not really where I was going with that one V.

crazy canuck

Quote from: Razgovory on March 08, 2012, 04:58:30 PM
On a related note I wonder why Berkut gets so worked up about SPENDING!

Not to mention mandatory waiting times.

Barrister

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on March 08, 2012, 05:20:24 PM
Quote from: Valmy on March 08, 2012, 05:06:40 PM

Man those hippy chicks are hot eh?

Not really where I was going with that one V.

So, don't care if they are hot or not? It's just the sensation of power over 'em, right?  :hmm:

:P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ideologue on March 08, 2012, 08:57:14 PM
This thread is way confusing.

Seedy thinks he's black, Garbon is really a chick, and Beeb gets some hippy strange on the side.  What's confusing?

DontSayBanana

We're all just discovering our porpoises.
Experience bij!

Malthus

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on March 09, 2012, 09:21:30 AM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on March 09, 2012, 12:29:36 AM
We're all just discovering our porpoises.

Naw, that's the Brain's schtick.
although it rhymes, It's not brains schtick the porpoises have to worry about :p
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.