Arsonists run wild in LA, 32 cars torched since Friday

Started by jimmy olsen, December 31, 2011, 11:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

I tried to take the quiz but the weird format made it a chore so I stopped. Got the first 10% right at least.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

dps

Quote from: Syt on January 03, 2012, 09:38:05 AM
Will they rename the dog into Freedom Shepherd now? :(

Unknown, but given that his vehicle had Canadian license plates, I guess we'll have to start using the term "Freedom Bacon".

Razgovory

Quote from: The Brain on January 03, 2012, 06:14:40 PM
I tried to take the quiz but the weird format made it a chore so I stopped. Got the first 10% right at least.

Same here.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 03, 2012, 12:40:56 PM
http://www.schmidthaus.com/

WUNDERBAR!
I like the tits on that serving wench. :)

Also, I would like to know what the 'Fudge Haus' is like. :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

My mom is bugging the living shit out of us to go to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame with her and my dad over Memorial Day.  Maybe I can time my trip up or back so that I can stop at the Sausage Haus. :bowler:

Ed Anger

Just get the buffet and eat the living shit out of everything.

Caliga

It looks like there's basically no parking at that place. :hmm:

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Ed Anger on January 03, 2012, 09:05:29 PM
Just get the buffet and eat the living shit out of everything.
Except the waitress. Never know where they've been. Especially in a place like that.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Caliga

It looks like there is room for like ten cars, which is a problem if the lot is full because CAL WON'T DO PARALLEL PARKING. :mad:

Ed Anger

Caliga

Zanza

There is an arrest warrant for arson and fraud for the perpetrator in Germany.

The mother is apparently also wanted for multiple cases of fraud. Among other things for not paying for a breast implant.

So when you guys are done with them, send them back please.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on January 03, 2012, 09:31:29 PM
It looks like there is room for like ten cars, which is a problem if the lot is full because CAL WON'T DO PARALLEL PARKING. :mad:

What are you, a chick or something?  All real men can parallel park.  And drive a stick.  It's in our DNA, which is why chicks can't do either.