Arsonists run wild in LA, 32 cars torched since Friday

Started by jimmy olsen, December 31, 2011, 11:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Will they rename the dog into Freedom Shepherd now? :(
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Zanza

Capetan Mihali

Quote"Our long four-day nightmare is over," said Los Angeles County Supervisor Zev Yaroslavsky.

:lol:
"The internet's completely over. [...] The internet's like MTV. At one time MTV was hip and suddenly it became outdated. Anyway, all these computers and digital gadgets are no good. They just fill your head with numbers and that can't be good for you."
-- Prince, 2010. (R.I.P.)

Syt

Quote from: Zanza on January 03, 2012, 09:39:34 AM
There is a link below that article:
"RECOMMENDED: Could you pass a US citizenship test? Take the quiz."  :lol: I guess that guy failed.

QuoteIn order to become a US citizen, immigrants must pass the Naturalization Test. American citizenship bestows the right to vote, improves the likelihood of family members living in other countries to come and live in the US, gives eligibility for federal jobs, and can be a way to demonstrate loyalty to the US. Applicants must get 6 answers out of 10 in an oral exam to pass the test. According to US Citizenship and Immigration services, 92 percent of applicants pass this test.
You must get 58 or more of these test questions correct in order to pass.

QuoteYou answered 89 of 96 questions correctly for a total score of 93%.

I can haz citizenship? :)
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Valmy

Everybody of German descent needs to be deported immediately.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Malthus

Quote from: Zanza on January 03, 2012, 09:39:34 AM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on January 03, 2012, 09:04:31 AM
Motive - Anti-Americanism

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wires/2012/0103/German-arrested-in-L.A.-arsons-declares-I-hate-America
There is a link below that article:
"RECOMMENDED: Could you pass a US citizenship test? Take the quiz."  :lol: I guess that guy failed.

I dunno, running amuck and burning down bits of LA is as American as apple pie. Maybe he just wanted to fit in.  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

KRonn

I'll go out on a limb here and say that this guy's mother's chances of staying in the US won't be improved by his fire bombing of cars in a major city.   :hmm:

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: Valmy on January 03, 2012, 11:35:08 AM
Everybody of German descent needs to be deported immediately.

Too many. We'll just put them in camps.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

Admiral Yi

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Syt

—Stephen Jay Gould

Winkelried

You answered 93 of 96 questions correctly for a total score of 97%.  :)

What's the US' stance on dual citizenship again?

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Winkelried on January 03, 2012, 01:58:45 PM
You answered 93 of 96 questions correctly for a total score of 97%.  :)

What's the US' stance on dual citizenship again?

Treats you as if you have mono citizenship is my understanding.

Jeez dude, you haven't posted in like two year.