News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

GOP Primary Megathread!

Started by jimmy olsen, December 19, 2011, 07:06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on May 22, 2012, 03:35:19 PM
Somewhat relevant: so today was the Kentucky primary and I voted for Obama. :)

My only two choices were Obama and Uncommitted, and I'm not familiar with Uncommitted's experiences and platform so I went with Obama.  I'm not 100% satisfied with Obama, but at least he's a known quantity to me. :cool:

Quite frankly, I would've lost money on that bet, Cooter.

Caliga

:hmm: The bet that I would have voted for Mr. Uncommitted?

Like I said, not my favorite President ever, but certainly not so bad that I'd vote against him in favor of... nobody. :huh:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Caliga on May 22, 2012, 04:30:01 PM
:hmm: The bet that I would have voted for Mr. Uncommitted?

Like I said, not my favorite President ever, but certainly not so bad that I'd vote against him in favor of... nobody. :huh:

And where do you stand on Thurston Romney the 3rd and Hansy's "Blessed Are The Jobmakers" boys at Bain Capital?

DONT WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATION

citizen k

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 22, 2012, 04:35:30 PM

And where do you stand on Thurston Romney the 3rd and Hansy's "Blessed Are The Jobmakers" boys at Bain Capital?

DONT WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATION

Thurston Romney the 3rd is milktoast and the Bain Boys are vampire squids.

Caliga

I'm kind of leaning toward Romney because he was nice to Princesca when she was President of the Wellesley College Republicans. :showoff:

I should take one of those online quizzes to see who I most closely align with between him and Obama.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Ok, I just took one that's still set up for the primaries.  Predictably, I got an 88% match with Ron Paul.  Second choice was Obama with an 85% match.  Third was Mitt with a 53% match.  Forth was Newtie with a 51% match.  Last (and definitely least) was Santorum with a 47% match. :hmm:

Caliga

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on May 22, 2012, 06:04:48 PM
:nerd:
Guess who else was President of the Wellesley College Republicans? :)

DGuller

Quote from: Caliga on May 22, 2012, 06:06:24 PM
Ok, I just took one that's still set up for the primaries.  Predictably, I got an 88% match with Ron Paul.  Second choice was Obama with an 85% match.  Third was Mitt with a 53% match.  Forth was Newtie with a 41% match.  Last (and definitely least) was Santorum with a 47% match. :hmm:
:hmm:

Caliga

Caliga

Quote from: Caliga on May 22, 2012, 03:49:18 PM
PREDICTION:  He'll get 40% of the vote in Kentucky.
President - Dem Primary
3166 of 3634 Precincts Reporting - 87%

Obama, Barack (i)      Dem      104,082      58%

Uncommitted             Dem       74,037       42%

:smarty:

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Caliga

Or, here's a contemporary photo from her Wellesley days:

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Caliga on May 22, 2012, 06:06:24 PM
Ok, I just took one that's still set up for the primaries.  Predictably, I got an 88% match with Ron Paul.  Second choice was Obama with an 85% match.  Third was Mitt with a 53% match.  Forth was Newtie with a 51% match.  Last (and definitely least) was Santorum with a 47% match. :hmm:

What kind of algorithm gives 3 point so of difference between Ron Paul and Barak Obama?  :huh: