News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

You know what? Fuck Democracy

Started by Ed Anger, November 08, 2011, 12:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

I'm sick of every slapnut with a robocaller calling me while I'm on the can. Unions keep calling me? Fuck you. I'm voting yes on issue two and I hope Gov. Kasich rapes your dog because you fuckers won't leave me alone. I was going to vote no until my serene peace was violated.

Goddamn greeks inventing this stupid shit.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

You could also choose not to participate in the democratic exercise. The republicans would like that.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Berkut

You could also just choose not to answer the phone while taking a dump.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

KRonn

I love it.  I seem to have so many new best friends during an election season!   :)

Richard Hakluyt

Quote from: Berkut on November 08, 2011, 12:29:49 PM
You could also just choose not to answer the phone while taking a dump.

There would be no point Ed having a phone if he did that  :huh:

Barrister

Spite is such an interesting way to determines ones vote...
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Valmy

Quote from: Barrister on November 08, 2011, 12:44:42 PM

If it were not for spite I doubt many people in this country would vote at all.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Actually, according to psychological studies, the anti-vote is usually much stronger than the pro-vote. People very rarely vote for the "messiah" (it happened with Obama, and he lost popularity heavily because he could not do miracles) - they usually vote for the candidate they detest less.

PDH

We don't allow pro-voting anymore, at least in many places everyone needs to be an amateur.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

FunkMonk

Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Ed Anger

The voting place smelled like vomit.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

On issues such as marijuana legalization...  :P
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Sophie Scholl

Gotta love the tiny town I live in right now.  Every race is uncontested or set to be a blow out.  Democracy at work!  Soviet style!
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Caliga

I voted earlier.  I was proud to see so many people in my county voting in an 'off-year' election. :)

I was not happy at the dumb election bitch who wouldn't stop yapping at how she is my neighbor and it's so nice to meet me and oh I have the house four doors down from you with the three white dormers (like I have any clue what the fuck a dormer is)... BITCH SHUT UP AND STOP DISENFRANCHISING ME. :mad:

I voted to re-elect Governor Steve Beshear because a) he has an awesome first name and b) his Lt. Governor running mate is former Mayor For Life Jerry Abramson of Louisville... and we need more Jews in state government and less crazy Baptists. :cool:

I also voted for some dude named Moleman for Treasurer because Princesca told me to... she knows him from some libertarian thing she went to.

The only other one I remember is that I voted for a guy named Richie Farmer for Commisioner of Agriculture.  Farmer... Agriculture... hee hee hee. :)

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

fhdz

and the horse you rode in on