Do I contribute anything? What's the use of sticking around?

Started by Lucidor, September 09, 2011, 03:29:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Siege on September 12, 2011, 07:35:19 PM
It is retarded how people change their names.
I mean, you are not only wasting my brain power, but showing you are afraid to feces the consequences of your own posts.

Yeah, I'm definitely afraid of that. :lol:

Also, I dropped Captain Carrot because of the confusion with Ironfoundersson (who, I guess, never came over to the new board; also, never knowing whether "CC" was talking about me or Crazy Canuck).
Experience bij!

Warspite

My name changed because the board stopped permitting changes just as I started a week of celebrating famous Royal Navy battleships, hence I was stuck with Warspite.

So blame the admins. :p
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Warspite on September 13, 2011, 10:48:47 AM
My name changed because the board stopped permitting changes just as I started a week of celebrating famous Royal Navy battleships, hence I was stuck with Warspite.

So blame the admins.  <_<

Fixed.  ;)
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

At least you wasn't stuck with 'Queen Mary'.

The Brain

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 13, 2011, 11:48:54 AM

We're still stuck with Queen Marty. :huh:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Ed Anger

Quote from: The Brain on September 13, 2011, 11:52:28 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 13, 2011, 11:48:54 AM

We're still stuck with Queen Marty. :huh:

:weep: