How should I vote in Polish parliamentary elections?

Started by Martinus, August 30, 2011, 02:41:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How should I vote in Polish parliamentary elections?

Civic Platform (PO)
14 (48.3%)
Alliance of Democratic Left (SLD)
6 (20.7%)
The Movement (Ruch Poparcia)
9 (31%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on August 31, 2011, 01:02:19 AM
Waving a dildo at people.

Oh that.  :lol:

He did some much more douchebaggy stuff. He is a politics' troll.

Ideologue

Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

szmik

Quote from: Martinus on August 31, 2011, 02:17:19 AM

Yeah, he's a troll and funny guy, but does it really matter who you are going to vote?

All Polish politicians are doing is barking at each other on TV over meaningless issues, and vote stuff sent from Brussels translated into Polish. They don't even read it.
Ah, they also pretend our state is in good shape while grabbing pension funds, cause the budget is on the road to Greece2. Or worse, cause we're out of Euro zone, and no one gives shit about zloty. Should be fun. :rolleyes:
Quote from: Neil on September 23, 2011, 08:41:24 AM
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

citizen k

Quote from: szmik on August 31, 2011, 11:45:42 AM
Or worse, cause we're out of Euro zone, and no one gives shit about zloty. Should be fun. :rolleyes:

Being out of Eurozone might make it easier to default and thus get back on sound fiscal footing more easily than if finance ministers in Brussels were involved.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on August 31, 2011, 02:17:19 AM

If a man produced a dildo in one hand and pistol in the other, I'm going to conclude that I'm pretty much fucked.  And no, I won't vote for him after that.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: citizen k on August 31, 2011, 12:38:07 PM
Or worse, cause we're out of Euro zone, and no one gives shit about zloty. Should be fun. :rolleyes:

Being out of Eurozone might make it easier to default and thus get back on sound fiscal footing more easily than if finance ministers in Brussels were involved.

He is talking out of his ass. We are nowhere close to a default. Quite the contrary, really.

szmik is a Polish loser, willing to vote for the guy who did not even get enough signatures to get on the national ballot. :D

crazy canuck

Quote from: Martinus on August 31, 2011, 03:07:30 PM

He is talking out of his ass. We are nowhere close to a default. Quite the contrary, really.

szmik is a Polish loser, willing to vote for the guy who did not even get enough signatures to get on the national ballot. :D

Wait a minute.  The deal is you are going to vote for who Languish tells you to vote for.  You gave up the right to think for yourself when you started the thread indicating you could not do so.

Valmy

I think I should start these threads so you can see all the hilariously inane stuff Texas voters vote on:

'how should I vote in the community college bond election?'
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

szmik

Quote from: Martinus on August 31, 2011, 03:07:30 PM

the more fun of you when the shit hits the fan :D

Quoteszmik is a Polish loser, willing to vote for the guy who did not even get enough signatures to get on the national ballot. :D

:lmfao: look who's talking out of his ass, you know me as well as Orange County it seems.

I stopped voting like 8 years ago. I am already disillusioned by all idiots pretending to be politicians or pretending they care about anything, but their seat and profits involved in bribes called nicely lobbing. We live in Euro banana republic, and that's not even funny anymore.
That's why Martinus, for all his spending on the trappings of wealth and taste, will never really have class.  He's just trying too hard to be something he isn't (an intelligent, tasteful gentleman), trying desperately to hide what he is (Polish trash with money and a severe behavioral disorder), and it shows in everything he says and does.  He's not our equal, not by a mile.

szmik

It might be, but we would have to find a goverment willing to spend less which is mission impossible.

Martinus

Quote from: szmik on August 31, 2011, 04:36:58 PMI stopped voting like 8 years ago. I am already disillusioned by all idiots pretending to be politicians or pretending they care about anything, but their seat and profits involved in bribes called nicely lobbing. We live in Euro banana republic, and that's not even funny anymore.
You seem bitter. What kind of work do you do? Do you run a business?

Martinus

Quote from: crazy canuck on August 31, 2011, 03:34:16 PMWait a minute.  The deal is you are going to vote for who Languish tells you to vote for.  You gave up the right to think for yourself when you started the thread indicating you could not do so.
Are you seriously stalking me? You seem to follow me and post in every thread I make, saying how stupid it was of me to start it.

crazy canuck

I suppose you would like that.  No, I simply stop by now and then to note the obvious.

dps

Let's see.

The Civic Platform guy looks like a crooked used car salesman.

The SLD guy looks like a child molester.

The Ruch Poparcia guy looks like a hardcore alchoholic.

Hmm.  I'd say Poland is screwed no matter what.   :P

Seriously, your policital views are enough different than mine that I'm not sure I can give you any useful advice.  Well, you're not a Communist, so I think it would make no sense for you to vote for the ex-Commies, so I guess you should vote for one of the other two.

Martinus

So, the party of the last guy has been surging in polls lately, as people are getting more anti-church, and the social-democrats are losing voters. So it seems like he is going to get into the parliament after all.

Thus, I decided to switch my vote to the hardcore alcoholic.