The News of the World scandal
0 (0%)
The London riots
0 (0%)
The Norwegian massacre
2 (5.4%)
The Arab Winter
6 (16.2%)
The death of Amy Winehouse (The Jaron option)
0 (0%)
The Somalian famine ( :yeahright: )
0 (0%)
Other (write-in)
3 (8.1%)
The year is still young, a lot of bad things can happen
9 (24.3%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Ed Anger

:lol: :nelson:

soak in it as Bachmann dips her nuts on your collective faces.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Quote from: Slargos on August 09, 2011, 07:44:40 AM

If it isn't, it should be.  :mad:

Come and try it.  I doubt you Euros even have planes capable of carpet bombing anymore.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on August 09, 2011, 07:52:03 AM

Come and try it.  I doubt you Euros even have planes capable of carpet bombing anymore.

Well, seeing how your military equipment will soon be repositioned by the Chinese creditors, it may be a walk in the park. :P

Tamas

Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2011, 07:09:18 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 09, 2011, 07:06:08 AM
How the Tea Baggers not only destroy America, but manage to crater most of the world with them.

Btw, can we carpet-bomb US cities now? I mean, when Germans elected people who brought a global disaster in 1930s, we carpet-bombed the living shit out of them, even if it meant bombing people who didn't necessarily vote for the nutcases. I think the same reasoning should apply here.

valid question but YOU, as in your people, did not bomb them. You were overrun like a slow cat on the country road, and then helped round up the minorities.

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on August 09, 2011, 07:58:04 AM

Well, seeing how your military equipment will soon be repositioned by the Chinese creditors, it may be a walk in the park. :P

Bombing them with their own weapons would be a delightful exercise. I just got hard thinking about it.  :D

Neil

You know full well it doesn't work like that, and that there's no combination of states in all the world that could threaten the US militarily.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

Quote from: Slargos on August 09, 2011, 08:00:21 AM

Bombing them with their own weapons would be a delightful exercise. I just got hard thinking about it.  :D

If you guys are going to start sucking Chinese cock, you better get started.  There is a whole bunch of them, and it'll take you while.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Valmy

So far the Arab thing.  The Syrians are still shooting people last I checked.  Civil war still in Libya.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

I guess nobody will be able to protect you from Russia then.  To bad.

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on August 09, 2011, 08:07:37 AM
So far the Arab thing.  The Syrians are still shooting people last I checked.  Civil war still in Libya.
I don't think history will really remember it.  I mean, what's so important about old dictators being replaced by new dictators?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on August 09, 2011, 08:12:31 AM
I don't think history will really remember it.  I mean, what's so important about old dictators being replaced by new dictators?

Better than they are going to remember the manufactured debt ceiling circus or one Norwegian gone wild.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Eddie Teach

The shah getting replaced by the ayatollah was fairly significant.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 09, 2011, 08:19:32 AM

Yeah, why is this huge thing hidden under "other"?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Neil

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 09, 2011, 08:19:32 AM
Yeah, because Iran went from being a friend to an enemy.  These countries remain as they always were:  Enemies cowed by US might.