News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tonitrus

Quote from: PDH on June 23, 2017, 01:26:49 PM
The weather here is ****REDACTED**** and it hasn't been ****REDACTED**** for a while.  At night it has been ****FUCKING REDACTED**** with ****REDACTED**** mornings.

You're att a California university dammit...just give us the weather conditions in what outfits the coeds are wearing.  :mad:

PDH

Quote from: Tonitrus on June 23, 2017, 01:32:20 PM
You're att a California university dammit...just give us the weather conditions in what outfits the coeds are wearing.  :mad:

Summer break, the only coeds are the Asian girls in short shorts and halter tops...oh fuck, sorry Seedy.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

HVC

Quote from: PDH on June 23, 2017, 01:36:38 PM
Quote from: Tonitrus on June 23, 2017, 01:32:20 PM

Summer break, the only coeds are the Asian girls in short shorts and halter tops...oh fuck, sorry Seedy.

He's either had a heart attack or booked plane tickets.
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

CountDeMoney

I have an Asian intern here I can make uncomfortable, no need to go all the way out there to do it.

HVC

Quote from: CountDeMoney on June 23, 2017, 02:56:09 PM
I have an Asian intern here I can make uncomfortable, no need to go all the way out there to do it.

But Peedy's Asians are lonely since everyone gone. Given your history with house wives you know how to hit up the lonely angle :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

I'm sure the male Asian students are also still on campus.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Syt

Last month was the second hottest June in Austria since records began 250 years ago.

According to the meteorologists, temperatures are in general on average 2 degrees above pre-1990s levels.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Liep

Quote from: Syt on July 05, 2017, 02:03:27 AM
Last month was the second hottest June in Austria since records began 250 years ago.

According to the meteorologists, temperatures are in general on average 2 degrees above pre-1990s levels.

Coldest June in 5 years and 12th all time wettest. :(

So even if it's not really boding that well I'd still consider you lucky. :P
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

My crazy heat pump showed up.

I enjoy 20C nights.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Liep

Wished I had brought my gloves for the ride home last night. This summer is too cold. :(
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

mongers

Quote from: Liep on July 09, 2017, 05:35:22 AM
Wished I had brought my gloves for the ride home last night. This summer is too cold. :(

:cool:

I could do with some of that weather, my 9pm ride the other evening was at 80F+ .  <_<
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"

Eddie Teach

Move to Spain.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Liep

Quote from: Eddie Teach on July 09, 2017, 04:00:20 PM

Move to Spain.

I'd love to live in Spain. Larch, do you have a spare bedroom?

crazy canuck

Quote from: PDH on June 23, 2017, 01:26:49 PM
The weather here is ****REDACTED**** and it hasn't been ****REDACTED**** for a while.  At night it has been ****FUCKING REDACTED**** with ****REDACTED**** mornings.

Same here  :thumbsup:

Ed Anger

95 and muggy as hell. And up to 55000 without power from a nasty little bitch storm that went through yesterday.

Ugh.

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive