And we're back!

Main Menu

Weather WTF

Started by Martinus, July 03, 2011, 03:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

He's not.  Too much like work. 

PDH

Naw the undergrads are too young.  Still, Seedy, I think I found the place for you to come and teach English...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Grinning_Colossus

Blizzard watch is cancelled here in Boston. We're only gonna get about a foot tomorrow.

When I was in the Peace Corps, whenever it would snow, the power would go out for about a week and I'd freeze to death and also die of boredom. Here, my landlords (who live on the floor below me) turn the heat up to 11 and I need to open windows to stay cool. Life is wonderful. :)
Quis futuit ipsos fututores?

CountDeMoney

Quote from: PDH on March 13, 2017, 10:45:17 PM
Naw the undergrads are too young.  Still, Seedy, I think I found the place for you to come and teach English...

I wouldn't last two semesters. 

PDH

Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 13, 2017, 11:36:23 PM

But you would die happy...or married to a Beijing Queen.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Tonitrus

Quote from: PDH on March 13, 2017, 11:41:44 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on March 13, 2017, 11:36:23 PM

But you would die happy...or married to a Beijing Queen.

Or have an affair with her mother.

Or both.

At the same time.

CountDeMoney

Stupid federal government.  You'd think draining the swamp would start with a snow day.   :mad:

derspiess

We barely got any snow.  This winter sucked.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

CountDeMoney

All that white, lost forever.  Like America.  :(

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on March 13, 2017, 10:45:17 PM

Age is just a number. Bang those chicks Lucullus.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Had to mow the lawn today. :wacko:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Quote from: Caliga on March 23, 2017, 10:06:10 PM
Had to mow the lawn today. :wacko:

I wish!

Still 6 inches to 3 feet of snow on 90%+ of my yard.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Valmy

It was so freaking hot yesterday I broke out the summer clothes for my kids. I better enjoy the wild flowers fast before they are gone.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

CountDeMoney

Had some nasty weather come through.  When they pushed out the tornado warning at work, I got nothing but busy signals when I said this federal facility is woefully short of bathtubs and blankets.

These people don't deserve me.   :glare:

mongers

Been a rather warm and sunny start to Spring in Blighty; it was an effective 103F in the sun when I set out this morning.  :hmm:
"We have it in our power to begin the world over again"