Jewish court sentences dog to death by stoning for being a reincarnated lawyer

Started by jimmy olsen, June 17, 2011, 10:05:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Neil on June 19, 2011, 03:41:52 PM
Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 03:07:41 PM
I would win, and it's all that matters.  :sleep:
Would you really?  The Arabs, with the invaders swept out of the Middle East, would be free to concentrate on moving their populations to Europe, especially the foolish, overgenerous Swedes.  Your people would be swept away.

This is inevitable. The barbarians always win, on account of their superior breeding ability and lack of individual value. Every time a million dollar bomb is dropped on a sheep herder, they win a little bit more.

Martinus

Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 03:00:57 PM
Now, see, if you could just do the right thing and move all of the Jews in the world to Israel, you would win a double victory: The population would be large enough to build a solid defense against the Arabs, and after a quick expansion war you could seize lucrative real-estate like Suez. In addition, Europeans would be glad to support you if you get the hell out of Europe, especially if you make it a condition of your move.

Everybody wins.

That's completely retarded. The secularized, modern Jews living in the West are among the best representatives of the Western, liberal society - they are a great ally against Catholics, Muslims and Nazis. It's the backward, Arab-like Orthodox Jews in Israel that are idiotic.

Neil

Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 03:54:25 PM
This is inevitable. The barbarians always win, on account of their superior breeding ability and lack of individual value. Every time a million dollar bomb is dropped on a sheep herder, they win a little bit more.
Typical US bombs only cost a few thousand dollars.  Even those Hellfire missiles that they launch out of drones are only something like $70-75,000.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Slargos

Cruise missiles come in at roughly 800k a pop, and they're being used like polish whores.  :hmm:

Neil

Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 04:21:33 PM
Cruise missiles come in at roughly 800k a pop, and they're being used like polish whores.  :hmm:
I was under the impression that cruise missile use had gone way down in recent years, as it really isn't cost effective, what with all the drones and gunships they have in place.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Slargos

Quote from: Neil on June 19, 2011, 04:36:24 PM
Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 04:21:33 PM
I was under the impression that cruise missile use had gone way down in recent years, as it really isn't cost effective, what with all the drones and gunships they have in place.

Didn't they burn through a whole lot of them recently in Libya?

Edit: Ah yes, but they were used to take out AA so I guess there's a point there.

Siege

Quote from: Neil on June 19, 2011, 02:49:33 PM
Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 02:43:03 PM
So you are saying the Nazis were the implement of the Lord in weeding out the unobservant?  :hmm:
The irony was that the opposite was true.  It was the most observant Jews, barbarians living in barbarian Eastern Europe, that were the most easily destroyed.

Observant of crazy ultraorthodox bullshit.
I got no love for the haredim.
They are holding us down.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 02:43:03 PM
So you are saying the Nazis were the implement of the Lord in weeding out the unobservant?  :hmm:

Have you ever read the Torah?
It says clearly that all the enemies of Israel are instruments.
However that does not make them innocent of their crimes.
That's why we fight them wherever, whenever, whether nazi, muslim or communist.

They become an instrument against us because they are evil already.
They succed against us because of our sins.
Do not confuse these two things. They ain't the same.

Slargos

Fair enough. It seems counter-intuitive, though, that a single Creator deity would hand-pick one tribe to play favourite with and damn all the others. Perhaps just to fuck with us, in a great game of Sims.  :hmm:

Siege

Quote from: Slargos on June 19, 2011, 05:17:58 PM
Fair enough. It seems counter-intuitive, though, that a single Creator deity would hand-pick one tribe to play favourite with and damn all the others. Perhaps just to fuck with us, in a great game of Sims.  :hmm:

Where do you get the "damn all the others"?
If anything, being non-jewish is a bonus.
You don't get judged as severely as we do, since your forefathers never made a covenant.
The jewish experience is one of extremes. You can be very succesful or get pogromed.

I would never change the fact that I am jew, and the hard won advantages I got with it, but I do recognize that being non-jewish is far easier and far less demanding. You go through life in bliss ignorance of the forces that shape this world and enjoy without consequences many things that have been forbidden to us.

When it come down to it, it really sucks to be jewish.
The problem is, you cannot stop being one.
If you just quit, you get rolled over by the enemies of Eretz, one way or another.

Neil

Quote from: Siege on June 19, 2011, 05:06:30 PM
Observant of crazy ultraorthodox bullshit.
I got no love for the haredim.
They are holding us down.
Observant Jews in general are holding the Jewish people back.  Or at least they would be, if the Jewish people did anything as an entity.

viper37

I don't do meditation.  I drink alcohol to relax, like normal people.

If Microsoft Excel decided to stop working overnight, the world would practically end.

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!