Bosnia genocide suspect Ratko Mladic arrested in Serbia

Started by KRonn, May 26, 2011, 11:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Jacob on May 26, 2011, 03:36:34 PM
I'd thought you supported the Croats over the Serbs?

His disdain for Serbs in particular is outweighed by his general admiration for the principle of atrocities in the service of ethnic cleansing.

EDIT: I see he already posted in agreement.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Slargos

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on May 26, 2011, 03:45:52 PM

His disdain for Serbs in particular is outweighed by his general admiration for the principle of atrocities in the service of ethnic cleansing.

EDIT: I see he already posted in agreement.

It also works in the favour of your people.  :hug:

Razgovory

Quote from: Slargos on May 26, 2011, 03:43:00 PM
Quote from: Slargos on May 26, 2011, 01:55:19 PM
A sad day for justice.  :(

Don't be so crass.

The Croats are a deceitful race and have always been the enemies of the Swedes. Their alliance with the Muslims only serves to further damn them.

The Serbs may be Slavs, but in a race where there are only filthy, vermin-riddled horses, you need to find the one with the least infection.

I thought Swedes allied with the Muslims.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Slargos

Quote from: Razgovory on May 26, 2011, 06:20:35 PM
Quote from: Slargos on May 26, 2011, 03:43:00 PM
Quote from: Slargos on May 26, 2011, 01:55:19 PM
A sad day for justice.  :(

Don't be so crass.

The Croats are a deceitful race and have always been the enemies of the Swedes. Their alliance with the Muslims only serves to further damn them.

The Serbs may be Slavs, but in a race where there are only filthy, vermin-riddled horses, you need to find the one with the least infection.

I thought Swedes allied with the Muslims.

And how did that turn out for them?  :hmm:

CountDeMoney

Goddamned shame there were no Swedes on trial at Nuremberg.

Slargos

Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 27, 2011, 06:13:43 AM

Nah. They were typically murdered without even a sham trial. Right up your alley.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Slargos on May 27, 2011, 06:37:44 AM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on May 27, 2011, 06:13:43 AM

Nah. They were typically murdered without even a sham trial. Right up your alley.

Good.  Ball-bearing selling motherfuckers.

Josephus

They should have done what the Americans do. Fuck trials. They shoudl have gone in and shot him. End of story.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Valmy

Quote from: Josephus on May 27, 2011, 08:52:56 AM
They should have done what the Americans do. Fuck trials. They shoudl have gone in and shot him. End of story.

He was shot trying to escape!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Josephus

Mladic could also have been shot trying to escape.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Gups

Are we still talking about Slargos or have you moved back to Mladic.

Either works for me btw,

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Slargos

Quote from: Gups on May 27, 2011, 09:29:36 AM

Are we still talking about Slargos or have you moved back to Mladic.

Either works for me btw,

I would be happy if you died after weeks-long torture.  :)

derspiess

In the wake of this news I spent some time reading up on the Srebrenica massacre (feels like eons since it happened).  Even if only half of the accounts are true, that's some pretty disturbing shit.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jacob

Quote from: Slargos on May 27, 2011, 09:37:13 AMI would be happy if you died after weeks-long torture.  :)

You lie. You will never be happy. Your misanthropy is an expression of the own self-loathing that makes happiness impossible for you.