News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL 2011 season

Started by Alcibiades, April 19, 2011, 07:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CountDeMoney

Hey Ed: Justin Boren was resigned to the Ravens' practice squad.

Quotehe Ravens announced Sunday afternoon the eight players who will make up their practice squad for the upcoming regular season.

They are: running back Damien Berry, guard Justin Boren, quarterback Hunter Cantwell, cornerback Danny Gorrer, defensive tackle Bryan Hall, fullback Ryan Mahaffey, safety Mana Silva and linebacker Chavis Williams.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

RIP Lee Roy Selmon.

Awsome player, could dominate a game - he was one of the reasons the Bucs initially turned things around oh so long ago.  I'm old.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Tressel suspended himself for seven games with the Colts.

This shit is getting silly.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 05, 2011, 12:10:58 PM
Tressel suspended himself for seven games with the Colts.

This shit is getting silly.
Only fair, though retarded it was a self suspension as opposed to Pryor receiving a league mandated one.  I think coaches making a mockery of contracts and quitting on teams to go between the NFL and NCAA is a much bigger problem than people misusing the Supplemental draft.  Alas, the NFL is proving to be the NCAA's bitch and yielding to them.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Total horseshit, but he probably had to in order to preempt that worthless motherfucker, Goodell.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Ed Anger

For Valmy:

Redskins starting QB: THE SEX CANNON

Neil

Redskins = done yet again.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

jimmy olsen

Team's kind of crappy, but that's what I get for sleeping through the draft.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 05, 2011, 05:28:33 PM

You gotta unleash the dragon.

Ed Anger

Jeff George is still available.

Neil

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 05, 2011, 06:45:54 PM
Jeff George is still available.
No he isn't.  Jeff George makes Kyle Boller look like Joe Montana.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 05, 2011, 05:28:33 PM
For Valmy:

I love it when fate seals itself.

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on September 05, 2011, 05:50:14 PM

Oh yeah because Beck meant they had a chance.

Ah well.  I sorta knew they were screwed either way.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on September 05, 2011, 07:50:33 PM
Quote from: Neil on September 05, 2011, 05:50:14 PM
Oh yeah because Beck meant they had a chance.

Ah well.  I sorta knew they were screwed either way.
Well, that's what happens on Shannahan teams.  The guy thinks that because he put together a winner year in and year out in Denver, with plug-in RBs and QBs, he can do that anywhere.  It turns out that when you have Dan Snyder picking your personnel, you have no chance for success.