And we're back!

Main Menu

Fucking South

Started by CountDeMoney, March 22, 2011, 03:33:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2011, 12:06:47 PM
Ugh, New Orleans.
I enjoyed visiting, but you'd have to have a screw loose to actually want to live there.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Rasputin

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 22, 2011, 12:16:35 PM
I've never been told I was doing anything too fast, but I _have_ noticed yankees doing so.

Maybe y'all should slow down.

Lettow,

Please allow me to serve as the voice of the south. When a fucktard takes up the southern cause, it only reinforces stereotypes about uneducated racists whose parents were likely simultaneously both brother and sister and first cousins. Everone knows that these stereotypes are far more true of people from ohio and west virginia than southeasterners.

PLJ
Who is John Galt?

dps

Heck, most northerner are too slow for my taste.  I hate it down here.

Lettow77

Quote from: Rasputin on March 22, 2011, 02:08:37 PM

Lettow,

Please allow me to serve as the voice of the south. When a fucktard takes up the southern cause, it only reinforces stereotypes about uneducated racists whose parents were likely simultaneously both brother and sister and first cousins. Everone knows that these stereotypes are far more true of people from ohio and west virginia than southeasterners.

PLJ

I'm surprised at you.  I don't see any negative stereotypes being bandied about here. While it is true that many of the unpleasant things frequently attributed to the South better fit mountain folk, who for the most part turned out against our glorious civilization in the moment of our great trial, it is no secret that the South has a slower pace of life, and that this is a good thing. In that regard we emulate the French, another pinnacle of civilization. Atlanta moves quickly, I suppose, but it has become an unpleasant place that stirs with a dark magnetism, a festering place built in the northern image.

What is the Southern "cause" to you, rasputin? Why should you be the voice of the South, as you call it?

But finally, southeasterner is a terrible term, as is southeast. It implies South may as well be a geographical term and not a proper noun, a subsection of a greater entity. Next i'll have to hear that Colorado is rightfully the South too, falling under a geographical category. It impairs our sacred distinctiveness to refer to us as the southeast, for we are the South, which is a unique place irrespective of relative direction but rather occupying a specific spread of territory in north america.

It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ed Anger

QuoteAtlanta moves quickly, I suppose, but it has become an unpleasant place that stirs with a dark magnetism, a festering place built in the northern image.

My universal Lettow translator sez:

DARKIES!
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Rasputin

Quote from: Lettow77 on March 22, 2011, 04:31:13 PM
Quote from: Rasputin on March 22, 2011, 02:08:37 PM

Lettow,

PLJ

...In that regard we emulate the French, another pinnacle of civilization. ...

and the state rests
Who is John Galt?

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2011, 04:53:26 PM
QuoteAtlanta moves quickly, I suppose, but it has become an unpleasant place that stirs with a dark magnetism, a festering place built in the northern image.

DARKIES!
Atlanta moves quickly, eh?  Guess he's never tried to drive there. :bleeding:

Lettow77

DARKIES!

Shows what you know- my beautiful river city yields to no man with regards to the darkies, but we have a pretty leisurely existence even so.

Memphis's black community is lovely. Oh, NOON :wub:
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

katmai

I can't believe 5 of you idiots are facebook friends with him :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

ulmont

Quote from: Caliga on March 22, 2011, 01:59:01 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on March 22, 2011, 12:06:47 PM
Ugh, New Orleans.
I enjoyed visiting, but you'd have to have a screw loose to actually want to live there.

Color me screwloose.  New Orleans is great.

katmai

Yeah Nawlins is only city in South I'd be willing to move to.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Caliga

Ok, I'm now convinced katmai is my doppelganger. :)

JonasSalk

DARKIES!

Actually, Atlanta is slowly becoming a white city again.
Yuman

Ed Anger

A lot of cities are becoming paler.

Whitey is moving in, Leroy is moving out.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: JonasSalk on March 22, 2011, 07:09:31 PM
Actually, Atlanta is slowly becoming a white city again.

Gwinnett County is all the colors of the rainbow.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?