Main Menu

NCAA Football '11-'12

Started by katmai, March 08, 2011, 11:22:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 08, 2011, 01:19:03 PM
Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 08, 2011, 01:18:14 PM
Oh look another turnover.  :rolleyes:

I see Ed is in here with the jorts solidarity.

I have a hundred bucks on this. Nothing personal.  :)

It is just business ;)

Anyway that sorta answered my question on how the team would respond :P

This could be 100-10.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Neil on October 08, 2011, 01:07:32 PM
Does OU have their own TV Network?

They're working on it supposedly.

Fortunately the football team will not be appearing on the UT network very often anyway.  Our women's soccer team will put up a better fight.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Neil

Quote from: Valmy on October 08, 2011, 01:41:59 PM
Quote from: Neil on October 08, 2011, 01:07:32 PM
Does OU have their own TV Network?
Their working on it supposedly.

Fortunately the football team will not be appearing on the UT network very often anyway.  Our women's soccer team will put up a better fight.
Colleges sports teams with TV channels are weird, and I'm against them.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

MadBurgerMaker

Holy shit stop putting the ball on the ground!  Stop it!

Ed Anger

If that Gilbert guy is still on the team, Mack Brown should toss him in there and protect those freshmen QB's. Gilbert is expendable anyways.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 08, 2011, 01:52:00 PM
If that Gilbert guy is still on the team, Mack Brown should toss him in there and protect those freshmen QB's. Gilbert is expendable anyways.

He has surgery and is out for the season...and he is transferring.  Texas has nobody but some walkons right now I think.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Ed Anger on October 08, 2011, 01:52:00 PM

Nah he went and got himself some shoulder surgery, which ended his season, and is transferring.  They do have their third QB, who is also expendable.

MadBurgerMaker

Hey five turnovers now (six if you count the one they said hit the ground when it didn't).  31 points off of turnovers now, I think.

Valmy

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 08, 2011, 02:08:56 PM
Hey five turnovers now (six if you count the one they said hit the ground when it didn't).  31 points off of turnovers now, I think.

Three returned for TDs!  Even the Baltimore Ravens are impressed.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Valmy on October 08, 2011, 02:11:44 PM
Three returned for TDs!  Even the Baltimore Ravens are impressed.

That last one was basically a handoff.

MadBurgerMaker

So after the Horns fuck up this 4th down play and turn it over on downs, I wonder if they're going to send Jones out there and keep throwing.  Me personally, I wouldn't send Jones back out, but I'd keep heaving it with whoever the backup is.

Edit:  Ah.  Drew Allen, I think they said, is going out there.

dps

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on October 08, 2011, 01:23:23 PM
How the hell did you find someone willing to bet on Texas in this one anyway? 

If they bet Texas to win straight up, they had to be either crazy, drunk, or just stupid.  But it wouldn't have been a terrible bet if you could have gotten enough points.

Valmy

Quote from: dps on October 08, 2011, 02:28:53 PM
If they bet Texas to win straight up, they had to be either crazy, drunk, or just stupid.

Or just a homer.  There is always one.  Only an idiot bets on a team he is a fan of.

MadBurgerMaker

Oklahoma State is up 56-7 on Kansas at the half.  CAN'T WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK  :yuk:

MadBurgerMaker

Hey Valmy, are you getting the Arkansas - Auburn game on ESPN?   :hmm:  It says it's blacked out here (Miami - VaTech was too).