News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

TV/Movies Megathread

Started by Eddie Teach, March 06, 2011, 09:29:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

katmai

Spiderman III a B+, ffs Ide stop flagellating yourself with the stupid stick will ya?
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Ed Anger

People that like superhero movies should have a wooden dildo shoved up their ass.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

He's given worse movies B+ or better.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

Well, I've given worse movies a B+ anyway.  It's a range.

Spider-Man 3 (2007).  85.8734/100
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Ed Anger

Quote from: Ideologue on May 07, 2014, 08:52:12 PM

I've carving something special for you. I'm using Cherry wood.

garbon

Quote from: Ed Anger on May 07, 2014, 09:10:53 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on May 07, 2014, 08:52:12 PM

I've carving something special for you. I'm using Cherry wood.

Aww. :wub: See, Ide, Ed cares about you.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

jimmy olsen

Spiderman 3 was terrible
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Ideologue

Terrible like a fox!

And, sure, it sort of was, but I found great enjoyment in it regardless.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Queequeg

Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Ideologue

Man, that is a truly excessive amount of simian vocalization for a movie whose predecessor managed to get by brilliantly in silence.  Looks like somebody had an attack of the nerves.
Kinemalogue

Liep

Latest Hannibal. He must be betting all on the long game, because he sure as shit isn't making it easy for himself right now.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Ed Anger

Almighty Thor. Some crappy movie on Syfy. Holy crap, Richard Greico looks awful.

Movie was awful. I felt awful even watching what little I did.

F

Liep

1.8 on IMDb, I don't think I've ever seen a movie with that low a score.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

celedhring

Got to ep 14 in Arrow, and Slade Wilson has shown up. Now I'm finally starting to dig this.

The island parts are much better than the main story though.

Viking

Quote from: celedhring on May 08, 2014, 03:46:13 PM
Got to ep 14 in Arrow, and Slade Wilson has shown up. Now I'm finally starting to dig this.

The island parts are much better than the main story though.

the season finale is next week. so try to get caught up by Wednesday night.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.