Main Menu

A Malthus Night Out

Started by Malthus, April 21, 2010, 09:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on April 21, 2010, 02:08:33 PM
Quote from: Caliga on April 21, 2010, 12:44:01 PM
TLDR.

Not very interesting. Malthus went to a concert and spoke with members of the band.

Look who has come, spreading his usual cheer and joy.  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

You should have shouted "FREEBIRD!" all night.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on April 21, 2010, 02:30:05 PM
You should have shouted "FREEBIRD!" all night.

I could have screamed literally anything all night, and it would have made no difference. Can't fight the amplifiers.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Monoriu

I am always a bit puzzled by Canadians' fondness for bands.  HKers love loud music too, but it is really difficult to get popular as a band here.  Most popular musicians are lone or duo singers who don't play musical instruments when they perform.  They have bands when they perform, but those bands are usually nameless guys that nobody pay any attention to.

Admiral Yi

Your sudden hatred of everything Canadian is making me a little uncomfortable Mono.

Caliga

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 21, 2010, 05:15:14 PM
Your sudden hatred of everything Canadian is making me a little uncomfortable Mono.
GODDAMN MAPLE SYRUP  :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Monoriu

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 21, 2010, 05:15:14 PM

I said I am puzzled.  Why is that equated with hatred? 

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Monoriu on April 21, 2010, 06:06:03 PM
I'm just teasing bra.

garbon

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 21, 2010, 06:06:51 PM
I'm just teasing bra.

Take your hands off his bra! :angry:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Razgovory

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 21, 2010, 06:06:51 PM
I'm just teasing bra.

The teasing bra comes after the training bra but before the real thing.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Admiral Yi

Two awesome bra jokes in a row, dare I hope for more?

Jacob

Quote from: Admiral Yi on April 21, 2010, 06:24:02 PM
Two awesome bra jokes in a row, dare I hope for more?

:lol:

I hope you come to Vancouver some time.  I'd like to buy you a pint.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Jacob on April 21, 2010, 06:28:39 PM
:lol:

I hope you come to Vancouver some time.  I'd like to buy you a pint.
:cheers:

garbon