POTATO SPLASH: Polish President Lech Kaczynski 'in plane crash'

Started by Tamas, April 10, 2010, 02:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

jimmy olsen

87 dead, stay classy Tamas, stay classy.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Tamas

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 10, 2010, 02:49:23 AM
87 dead, stay classy Tamas, stay classy.

We dont know if they died yet :rolleyes:

Edit: oh wait, no, we do. Well at least they did not die completely in vain if that douchebag went with them.

Alexandru H.

QuoteA plane carrying Polish President Lech Kaczynski has crashed near a Russian airport, officials say.
Russian media reported that 87 people were killed in the crash, but it is not yet known if anyone survived.
The plane was reportedly heading to an airport in the western city of Smolensk when it crashed.
Mr Kaczynski was due to visit Smolensk to mark the 70th anniversary of the Katyn massacre, when Soviet troops killed thousands of Poles.
The Russian emergencies ministry told Itar-Tass news agency the plane crashed at 1056 Moscow time (0656 GMT).
Ministry spokeswoman Irina Andrianova said it had been flying from Moscow to Smolensk, but had no details on the identities of those killed.
The Polish Foreign Ministry said the president and his wife were aboard the plane, according to the Associated Press news agency.

:( Fuck you, Martinus and all the conservative-hating Polish gay society you represent.

DisturbedPervert

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Alexandru H.

Zanza

RIP. :(

Looks like it several other senior government figures were onboard.

jimmy olsen

Hmm...I wonder if it was sabotaged?  :hmm:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Cecil

:lol:

Oh and my condolences on the other 86 people who went with him.

Tamas

Tamas

Quote from: jimmy olsen on April 10, 2010, 03:16:10 AM
Hmm...I wonder if it was sabotaged?  :hmm:

No, Russia will deal with Ukraine first before going for Poland so no need to stear shit up just yet.

However we are lucky that the twin potato is not in office anymore, since the Polish army would already be massing on the border and Martinus would be pushed into service to clean latrines.

Hmm...  :hmm:

Zanza

It's a historical irony that this happened on the way to Katyn...

Queequeg

QuotePolish President's Plane Crashes in Russia; 87 Dead
By ELLEN BARRY and CLIFFORD J. LEVY
MOSCOW — A plane carrying the Polish president, Lech Kaczynski, and his wife crashed in western Russia on Saturday morning, and there were no survivors, according to Russia media.

Officials did not have immediately information on the identities of the dead.

A spokeswoman for the emergency situations ministry said on Russian television that the plane, a Tupolev 154, crashed as it was landing in Smolensk, and 87 people on board had died.

Mr. Kaczynski had been due in western Russia to commemorate the anniversary of the murder of thousands of Polish officers by the Soviet Union at the beginning of World War II.

The ceremonies were to be held at a site in the Katyn forest close to Smolensk, where 70 years ago members of the Soviet secret police executed more than 20,000 Polish officers captured after the Soviet Army invaded Poland in 1939.

HOLY SHIT.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Martinus

Holy shit. I learned it from here.  :huh: