Previous topic - Next topic

Tamas

France: Play Card as Event
#102: 3 / Spring Preparations

Message from France:
Add 1 regular to Paris (10+3)
SD Montmercy, 3 regulars, 2 mercenaries to Milan

Berkut

I see Tamas has decided who he is going to throw this game to.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

So the Ottomans are finally up for an impulse?

Habbaku

Quote from: ulmont on May 29, 2009, 08:12:22 AM
So the Ottomans are finally up for an impulse?

Indeed.

I played Threat to Power for CPs :

1/3 - Suleiman and friends to Graz.  (Interception failed)
2/3 - Flag Graz.
3/3 - Suleiman and friends to Vienna.

Habsburgs succeeded at the evasion roll, so I need to know if Del wants to fight or not.  File incoming.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

I'll play Gout on Suleiman when he attacks Vienna which ends that impulse. I then play a 5 cp card to land some guys in Constantinople.

England is up.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Tamas

Quote from: Berkut on May 29, 2009, 08:06:24 AM
I see Tamas has decided who he is going to throw this game to.

Oh puhleeze. Who massed a huge-ass army against Milan? I just sent reinforcements for the defense.

ehrie

England: Play Card as Operations
#69: 3 / Auld Alliance

Message from England:
Treatsie in England. Targets are Norwich and London

England: Die roll request
Request: 6-sided die x 3

Message from England:
Norwich 2 Protty vs 1 Catholic, protty first

Success

England: Die roll request
Request: 6-sided die x 7

Message from England:
London 3 Protty vs 4 Catholic, protty first

London and Norwich are converted.

ehrie

Tamas

France: Play Card as Operations
#72: 3 / Cloth Prices Fluctuate

Message from France:
1 merc each to Dijon, Tours, Paris

Berkut

Papacy: Play Card as Event#57: 2 / Philip of Hesse's Bigamy

Message from Papacy:
Protestant player must either remove Philip of Hesse from the game or discard one card (chosen at random).

Whoremonger

0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on May 31, 2009, 10:26:11 AM
Protestant player must either remove Philip of Hesse from the game or discard one card (chosen at random).

So long, Phil.

Berkut

This run of insane dice rolling is truly amazing.

0 rows returned

ulmont

Published 2 treatises in France, converted Bordeaux, Nantes, and Metz.  Back to the Ottomans.

Habbaku

QuoteOttoman: Play Card as Operations

#58: 5 / Spanish Inquisition

Message from Ottoman:
Playing for CPs :

1/5 - Suleiman and friends attack Vienna.

To Del to potentially evade or play any reactions.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Delirium

I play Foul Weather on the Ottomans (sorry for taking so long, but as I've warned Habs about, I have much less computer access these days, the HD died in one of my two homes).
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan