News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Languish Here I Stand (9?) Thread

Started by ulmont, April 09, 2009, 01:14:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delirium

I play Copernicus for 2 vp, then I'm done and I guess the turn is as well. Posting my Winter in a bit.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Delirium

Better yet, I'm doing Winter and New World now.
Come writers and critics who prophesize with your pen, and keep your eyes wide the chance won't come again; but don't speak too soon for the wheel's still in spin, and there's no telling who that it's naming. For the loser now will be later to win, cause the times they are a-changin'. -- B Dylan

Delirium

File sent. Habs did the card draws on acts, we may begin diplomacy.

A reminder here as well. If someone draws Paul III, discard it and draw a new card.

Berkut

What is the English VP level at? I don't think ACTS is correct.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

ulmont

Quote from: Berkut on May 19, 2009, 08:09:26 AM
What is the English VP level at? I don't think ACTS is correct.

That matches the file.

11 from keys + 5 from Edward + 2 from Amazon + 1 from St. Lawrence + 1 from Maya = 20.

...also, when we do spring deployment files, we should probably grab Caraffa and Pole from the "enter turn 5" tray.

Delirium

As long as the Protestant space count is valid, I believe both ACTS and the cb file have the correct vp levels.

ulmont

Quote from: Delirium on May 19, 2009, 09:42:00 AM
As long as the Protestant space count is valid

It matches the board:

0 in England
10 in France (Tours, Orleans, Limoges, Toulouse, Avignon, Grenoble, Lyons, Geneva, Besancon, Liege)
22 in Germany (Munster, Bremen, Hamburg, Lubeck, Stettin, Brunswick, Magdeburg, Brandenburg, Koln, Kassel, Erfurt, Leipzig, Wittenberg, Trier, Mainz, Strasburg, Worms, Nuremberg, Augsburg, Regensburg, Basel, Zurich)
0 in Spain
0 in Italy
0 in Hungary
=

Delirium

Announcement:

Starting six hours from now, I'll be offline for 48+1d8 hours.

I will pm my diplo stuff and SD to the Pope.

ehrie

ulmont

Habbaku

Ottomans are done.  Just waiting on Del to return.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

ulmont

Quote from: Delirium on May 20, 2009, 02:23:34 AM
Starting six hours from now, I'll be offline for 48+1d8 hours.

2009-05-20, 03:23:34 + 6 hours = 2009-05-20 09:23:34.
2009-05-20 09:23:34 + 48 hours = 2009-05-22 09:23:34.
2009-05-22 09:23:34 + 8 hours = 2009-05-22 17:23:34.

And yet, here we are.  :bleeding:

Delirium

Apologies for my absence. I was at a games convention, then at a family gathering and presumed I would be able to log on in between. I was wrong. On the upside, I won a game of Here I Stand as the Habsburgs during the convention, military victory in turn 5. :)

Given this delay I have nothing to announce except a card draw to England.

ehrie

Habbaku

I actually haven't announced, but...

Ottomans will accept a card draw from the French.
Ottomans offer an alliance to the French.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien