News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sen. Shelby and the earmarks

Started by Jacob, February 05, 2010, 05:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: katmai on February 05, 2010, 06:39:36 PM
I've met Barrister, nothing is beneath him.

Except worthless tundra as far as the eye can see.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Ed Anger

Also, "Gullermeister" has been entered into the Ed Anger Insult Bank (EAIB).
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on February 05, 2010, 06:29:38 PM
Quote from: DGuller on February 05, 2010, 06:21:48 PM
The audacity of that move may give ammo to the Democrats and reveal the rotten nature of Republican obstructionism.

Sure thing Gullermeister.
It's funny how much the two sound alike.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

DontSayBanana

Honestly, the current administration is becoming less and less effective and more and more simply about mudslinging.  Shelby simply can't be this stupid.  As a PR stunt, it's insanely idiotic for how high-profile it's becoming.  Even if he holds on to his seat because of gratitude on the part of his constituents, it'll cost others who're pissed off that the pork was diverted away from them.
Experience bij!

Sheilbh

I sort of admire Shelby for doing it (and his office for not denying it! :lol:).

Yanks!  What's the chances of an anti-incumbent, anti-politics vote later this year?  Much like the one we'll probably have in May (incidentally Mandy's apparently got a film maker following him round for a documentary on how he tried to save the Labour Party single-handedly in the darkest days of our long Brownish nightmare.  It's provisionally called 'Downfall' or something.
Let's bomb Russia!

Eddie Teach

Y'all really should save the partisan-bashing for instances where the partisan is in the wrong.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?