News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 15: Chris Henry Deathwatch

Started by CountDeMoney, December 17, 2009, 05:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Time to start the Vince Young suicide watch.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Hey Neil, look for me at the Ravens game today on TV.  I have as much a chance catching a Cutler INT as anybody else in the stadium.

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 20, 2009, 01:07:20 PM
Hey Neil, look for me at the Ravens game today on TV.  I have as much a chance catching a Cutler INT as anybody else in the stadium.
:lol:

You'll be the guy swinging the bag of fetuses.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Huh, out of the bunch of bad options I started watching the Miami/Tennesse game.  And sure enough it seemed like a snoozer.

But in the fourth quarter miami came back from a 15 point deficit to tie the game.  :thumbsup:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Neil

Quote from: Barrister on December 20, 2009, 04:02:00 PM
Huh, out of the bunch of bad options I started watching the Miami/Tennesse game.  And sure enough it seemed like a snoozer.

But in the fourth quarter miami came back from a 15 point deficit to tie the game.  :thumbsup:
I enjoyed the Browns/Chiefs.  It was fun watching both defences fail.

Now, I'm having even more fun watching Cutler throw passes to Ravens players and some Irish guy in the stands.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Neil on December 20, 2009, 04:43:00 PM

I enjoyed the Browns/Chiefs.  It was fun watching both defences fail.

Now, I'm having even more fun watching Cutler throw passes to Ravens players and some Irish guy in the stands.

I enjoyed watching Cribbs assrape the Chiefs Special teams.

I've flicked on the Ravens game hoping to see Seedy deck a guy in a Bears jersey, but I'm concentrating my synergy on the Bungles.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Barrister

With 7 minutes left to play, Flacco has scored 33 Fantasy Points, vs. Manning's 34.

Me = :smarty:

Vince

Quote from: Vince on December 20, 2009, 10:25:13 AM
With Ryan and Turner probably playing I have no doubt the Jets will manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.  Especially if its during a snowstorm like they're predicting.

And they choked.  :frusty:

Sophie Scholl

Ugh.  Started Tony Romo over Joe Flacco, Arian Foster over Marion Barber III, and Thomas Jones over Josh Cribbs.  Me =  :bleeding:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Barrister

MadBurgerMaker

Well the Texans tried their best to lose, dropping TD passes, missing a FG, etc, but the Rams wanted the L more.  Kris Brown is done, I think.  Not even remotely reliable anymore (even worse than during that season that got them Mario Williams and a new HC and all that :tinfoil: ). 

Matt Schaub is a really good QB, and I'm glad they have that guy to heave the ball to Andre Johnson.   They really need Owen Daniels though.  Dreesen is a good blocking TE, and can make the occasional catch, but Daniels is just excellent at everything, and it really seems to make a difference in the red zone (Dreesen dropped a TD pass that literally hit him in the hands/chest).   They've been trying to use another WR more to take some pressure off Johnson, but it's not the same thing.

Neil

Looks like Beeb starting Flacco was alright afterall.

sbr

JP Losman, the Raiders 4th QB, is in the game.  :lmfao:

Sophie Scholl

He's technically their 3rd stringer with Gradkowski out.
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

derspiess

Goddamned Bungles cannot catch a break.
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall