News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NFL Week 15: Chris Henry Deathwatch

Started by CountDeMoney, December 17, 2009, 05:25:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Quote from: Judas Iscariot on December 17, 2009, 03:31:25 PM
You shouldn't be acknowledging him, as he is referring to football uniforms as "kit".  Shit isn't soccer, don't use soccer terms.

Why the hell should I dignify anything the Bears do?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Barrister

Quote from: Liep on December 18, 2009, 07:09:37 AM
Quote from: Barrister on December 17, 2009, 11:08:29 PM
Yeah, that was a brilliant move. :face:

Thanks. He even threw a TD to Collie. :hug: But you don't deserve scoring a TD if you have such a silly TD-dance as Thomas, we should partition Yahoo to remove his points.

Well maybe Flacco will have a monster game...

:cry:

I checked - Manning had 34 fantasy points last night. :cry:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Liep

Well, all it did was make the game more exciting, I actually have a change of competing now.
"Af alle latterlige Ting forekommer det mig at være det allerlatterligste at have travlt" - Kierkegaard

"JamenajmenømahrmDÆ!DÆ! Æhvnårvaæhvadlelæh! Hvor er det crazy, det her, mand!" - Uffe Elbæk

Grey Fox

Why didn't you listen to me BB?

They have said they are going for the record. They can't go for it without Manning playing the entire game.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Barrister

Quote from: Grey Fox on December 18, 2009, 01:16:33 PM

They have said they are going for the record. They can't go for it without Manning playing the entire game.

When did they say that?  Everything I've ever heard from Indy was that they're focused on the playoffs - and besides when they were in this same position a few years ago they rested players.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Barrister on December 18, 2009, 01:18:48 PM
Quote from: Grey Fox on December 18, 2009, 01:16:33 PM

When did they say that?  Everything I've ever heard from Indy was that they're focused on the playoffs - and besides when they were in this same position a few years ago they rested players.

I read it on Yahoo Sports on wednesday.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Sophie Scholl

Quote from: Viking on December 18, 2009, 09:43:58 AM
Quote from: Judas Iscariot on December 17, 2009, 03:31:25 PM
You shouldn't be acknowledging him, as he is referring to football uniforms as "kit".  Shit isn't soccer, don't use soccer terms.

Why the hell should I dignify anything the Bears do?
Truth.  Since trading Kyle Orton, they have been a model of failure.  I forgive and endorse your calling their uniforms kit now. :hug:
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Neil

Word on the street is that the game will be delayed until the afternoon due to a snowstorm.  That should increase the importance of the running game, which will in turn ensure that Cutler throws multiple interceptions in order to get some attention.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 18, 2009, 09:10:08 AM
Quote from: Valmy on December 18, 2009, 09:07:28 AM
Speaking of the cowgirls if the Saints pound that ass this weekend, as they should, the Saints will only have to beat Tampa and Carolina to finish 16-0.
The Saints are almost a lock on 16-0.  All they have to do is to beat 3 non-playoff teams.

And, in true Saints fashion, they'll win home field advantage, and promptly lose the game to the Vikes or the Eagles.

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Neil on December 18, 2009, 05:43:18 PM
Word on the street is that the game will be delayed until the afternoon due to a snowstorm.  That should increase the importance of the running game, which will in turn ensure that Cutler throws multiple interceptions in order to get some attention.

Yup, they've pushed the game to 4:15pm, in anticipation of the dumping we're due tomorrow.  18" to 20" is forcast from midnight tonight through midnight Saturday for Mobtown.  Probably isn't much compared to what you see in Soviet Canuckistan, but here it's The Day The Earth Stood Still.

I will be in attendance on Sunday.

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Neil

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2009, 06:34:11 PM
Yup, they've pushed the game to 4:15pm, in anticipation of the dumping we're due tomorrow.  18" to 20" is forcast from midnight tonight through midnight Saturday for Mobtown.  Probably isn't much compared to what you see in Soviet Canuckistan, but here it's The Day The Earth Stood Still.

I live over a thousand kilometres inland, behind the largest mountain range on the continent..  If two feet of snow fell in 24 hours, I'd probably take the month off.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on December 18, 2009, 06:34:11 PM

18-20" is a lot anywhere, even in Soviet Canuckistan.  It would do a number on the Yukon.

ulmont

Neil

Losing to the Cowboys in December?  That's humiliating.