News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

So I have bid my farewell of the EUOT.

Started by Pat, December 04, 2009, 11:57:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaCroix

Quote from: The Brain on December 05, 2009, 03:46:31 AM
I am confused. Are you a Communist or not?
he believes in health care for all, so i can only assume that yes, he is a full blown communist  :(

Pat

I'm not. I know you're not banned on EUOT so if you're curious, you can read the thread (I link to it in my initial post) where I make my politics quite clear several times.

DGuller

I have to say that chewing one's ass in public as a moderator, and then saying that you can't reply to that in public, is poor form.  The fact that the moderator in question is not impartial, and has a reputation for being highly deranged on occasion, is also not right.  Oh, well, there is a reason a bunch of us are here and not there.

Martinus

I think we should ban active EU OT moderators on Languish. That's the only way to be sure.  :D

The Brain

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 03:49:59 AM

I'm not. I know you're not banned on EUOT so if you're curious, you can read the thread (I link to it in my initial post) where I make my politics quite clear several times.

Now you're not a Communist? Tell me, did you borrow John Kerry's flip-flops?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Pat

Dunno, who's asking? What are you, a librarytarian?

The Brain

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 04:04:37 AM

As long as poor people are kept out of sight I am reasonably content.

Martinus

You are both Swedes, PatMaster. Any political catfight between you and TheBrain will be a cripplefight by definition.  :rolleyes:

Pat

Says the Pole.

Quote from: The Brain on December 05, 2009, 04:06:32 AM
Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 04:04:37 AM

As long as poor people are kept out of sight I am reasonably content.

You're honest, I like that.

Martinus

Well, I daresay Poland has a broader political spectrum than Sweden.

Pat

So what? That just means you have more idiots.

DGuller

BTW, just curious, why is that libertarians seem to pollute the Internet in proportion that is way, way higher than in general population?  And I'm not talking about pseudo-libertarians who are really Republicans, I'm talking about real libertarians that are into Austrian economics and nonsense like that.  Are those types attracted to the Internet, or does the Internet infect people who are highly vulnerable to be taken in by some cult?

The Brain

Quote from: miglia on December 05, 2009, 04:10:06 AM
You're honest, I like that.

What I pee out of my penis is the truth. It burns like fire.

Pat

DGuller: Towards the end of the Healthcare thread, the subject came to be about explanations for why people become libertarians. I found it very interesting and you might too.

Syt

Quote from: DGuller on December 05, 2009, 04:17:05 AM
Austrian economics

I like my Austrian wine and  beer, Wiener Schnitzel and Sacher cake, thankyouverymuch.  :mad:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.