News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Everyone who changed their nick

Started by Syt, March 10, 2009, 11:17:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Liep on March 10, 2009, 06:54:39 PM
Iormlund reminds me of the good old days of #europauniversalis.

9 sucktastic smilies out of 10!  :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ???
PDH!

Syt

Quote from: Barrister on March 10, 2009, 05:13:52 PM
Evil Spock is Baron Jukaga.

Who's Baron Ju.. whatever? Did he post on Languish?  ???
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Korea

Quote from: garbon on March 10, 2009, 07:15:56 PM
Quote from: Korea on March 10, 2009, 07:10:14 PM
Your sarcasm just isn't the same without proper languish smileys. :(

My style : is cramped. :(

Indeed.  :'(
I want my mother fucking points!

garbon

Quote from: Syt on March 11, 2009, 01:25:19 AM

Yeah, don't you remember when he created a sock puppet that would harass him? He wanted at least one person to respond to his posts.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on March 11, 2009, 02:07:00 AM
Quote from: Syt on March 11, 2009, 01:25:19 AM

Yeah, don't you remember when he created a sock puppet that would harass him? He wanted at least one person to respond to his posts.

Ah that guy. I think he was active in Games threads for games I don't play IIRC.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Warspite

I can't be bothered to make a sock puppet. :(
" SIR – I must commend you on some of your recent obituaries. I was delighted to read of the deaths of Foday Sankoh (August 9th), and Uday and Qusay Hussein (July 26th). Do you take requests? "

OVO JE SRBIJA
BUDALO, OVO JE POSTA

DontSayBanana

Just got on here. Changed nicks for two reasons:

1) Even though I hadn't seen him in a while, the confusion with Ironfoundersson was embarrassing.
2) I wanted to bring my nick in line with my nick from the other forum I'm currently running.
Experience bij!

Ed Anger

There, you homos happy now? I changed it back to the original.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

PDH

Quote from: Monkeybutt on March 11, 2009, 10:49:49 AM
Sulla would have been better...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Quote from: PDH on March 11, 2009, 10:51:37 AM
Sulla would have been better...

I don't think I could have tolerated the whining from the plebs because I used another nick.

The Minsky Moment

You are: the Neville Chamberlain of languish.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson

Ed Anger

PDH

Oh god, the pull to change to Lucullus is strong...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Evil Spock

Actually for the record I found out who that 'sock' was, not that either of you actually care.

Cecil

It was time for a change:) . A gag from uni 10 years back had gotten pretty stale.