Drakken in mourning. Princess Maddie is getting married.

Started by Viking, August 11, 2009, 12:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malthus

Quote from: Valmy on August 11, 2009, 07:44:30 AM

I am baffled by a royal couple that actually look really good and not deformed or something.

You need to breed their kids together for, say, 5 generations or so. 
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Slargos

Martinus

Anyway, to comment on this picture (and the picture Viking posted) and Slargos' reaction to my critique of her dress.

See: that is how a woman like her should dress (see the second picture): dark clothes, straight hair. That makes her look good and hot. A white/patterned frilly ballroom gown and curled hair is not her look - it makes her look fat.

I think she is a very good looking woman, but everyone should know what works and doesn't work for them. She should fire her stylist.

Berkut

I am just working on my internet standards - I've come to realize people will think I am not nearly cool enough if I say how I really feel about such an inferior female specimen.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on August 11, 2009, 08:16:46 AM
Anyway, to comment on this picture (and the picture Viking posted) and Slargos' reaction to my critique of her dress.

See: that is how a woman like her should dress (see the second picture): dark clothes, straight hair. That makes her look good and hot. A white/patterned frilly ballroom gown and curled hair is not her look - it makes her look fat.

I think she is a very good looking woman, but everyone should know what works and doesn't work for them. She should fire her stylist.

So she should wear the black dress-suit to an actual ball?  :huh:

Viking

Quote from: katmai on August 11, 2009, 02:17:44 AM
So basically Viking is pointing out his bad choice of pics to start with?

No, it's just the first was cleavage intensive.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Drakken

Drakken

Quote from: Martinus on August 11, 2009, 02:07:17 AM
The question is: who will pay for the child support?

Sadly, I think Charles is still paying for Prince Harry.

Drakken

Drakken

Quote from: Caliga on August 11, 2009, 07:12:31 AM
I agree that she's hott, but why would anyone here be in mourning?  Like any of us had a shot at her.  I don't care that some other guy will get to drill the shit out of her all the time.  I'm sure he's already been doing that for years. :)

Well, that is why skank magazines like Maxim and FHM sell well, because AFCs bask in the illusions they can have a shot at these HB at low cost and remaning schmucks. Lots of money and profits for the publishers ensue.  -_-

As for Madeleine, I hope she is happy in her marriage... my monomaniacal, megalomaniacal dreams of glory are on hold now. But you never know what the future may hold.  :P

Caliga

I suggest stalking her.  Chicks love it when a man is aggressive.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Drakken

Quote from: Caliga on August 11, 2009, 10:53:10 AM
I suggest stalking her.  Chicks love it when a man is aggressive.  :cool:

Learn from the best!  :lol:

"Never say die, quitters never prosper, and No means Yes."  :P

http://www.stupidshiz.com/index.cfm?mode=media&userSearch=&category=all&sort=new&keywords=training&media_id=5D8605F5-1372-527D-08D9CF7E1568C824