News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

HEY VALMY!

Started by PDH, July 28, 2009, 04:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PDH

I will have one spare ticket to the Wyoming-Texas game...if you drive up here, I will treat you to the experience of getting to see your Longhorns destroy my Cowboys...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Grey Fox

:o

That's one hell of an offer.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

PDH

Yeah, especially as I can legally sell it the day of the game for hundreds of dollars...
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Valmy

You know what?  That is definitely a once in a lifetime sort of offer.

I will see what I can work out.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Jacob

We expect an AAR with pictures.

Barrister

How far a drive is it?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

katmai

Quote from: Barrister on July 28, 2009, 05:54:28 PM
How far a drive is it?
Less of drive then me coming to see you, just barely :lol:
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

Barrister

So does that mean you're not coming to visit kat?  :cry:

HVC

Valmy's going to wake up in a surrounded by ice in a motel bathtub missing a kidney or two :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

PDH

Austin to Laramie - LONG FUCKING WAY...1100 miles...
Still, he gets the chance to dine at a place where Kat ate, so it is likely worth it.
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

Barrister

Quote from: PDH on July 28, 2009, 06:29:25 PM
Austin to Laramie - LONG FUCKING WAY...1100 miles...
Still, he gets the chance to dine at a place where Kat ate, so it is likely worth it.

Have they rebuilt since then?

PDH

Dept of Health had them closed for a year or so, but with some bribes they have reopened.

(Valmy, I was actually thinking a Southwest Airlines to Denver would be cheaper and faster...)
-Umberto Eco

-------

-CdM

garbon

Wow, I'm glad that everyone loves the PM system.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: PDH on July 28, 2009, 06:37:48 PM
Dept of Health had them closed for a year or so, but with some bribes they have reopened.

(Valmy, I was actually thinking a Southwest Airlines to Denver would be cheaper and faster...)
But then he would miss some of the most scenic soybean fields in the entire planet.