JK Rowling reveals she is survivor of domestic abuse and sexual assault

Started by garbon, June 11, 2020, 07:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote from: Eddie Teach on August 15, 2020, 03:18:33 PM
You know, he might have been talking about just Zoupa.

Maybe but Zoupa wouldn't be caught dead in America. :frog:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

11B4V

Quote from: Valmy on August 15, 2020, 03:19:24 PM

Who says we want him... :P
"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

Duque de Bragança

Quote from: 11B4V on August 15, 2020, 03:42:49 PM
Quote from: Valmy on August 15, 2020, 03:19:24 PM

Who says we want him... :P

He is already in [spoiler]North[/spoiler] America.  :P

11B4V

"there's a long tradition of insulting people we disagree with here, and I'll be damned if I listen to your entreaties otherwise."-OVB

"Obviously not a Berkut-commanded armored column.  They're not all brewing."- CdM

"We've reached one of our phase lines after the firefight and it smells bad—meaning it's a little bit suspicious... Could be an amb—".

chipwich

Quote from: Valmy on August 15, 2020, 02:51:51 PM
Anyway I think most left wing people are as against violence as anybody else. Get your head out of your propaganda for a second.

And of course that's not true, since Zoupa, generally a left winger, threatened violence. You illiterate dipshit.

grumbler

Has Chipwich always been crazy and nasty, and I just don't remember that because he posts so rarely?

His posts in this thread seem almost like they are from some badly-programmed fascist bot.  They make no sense and are full of gratuitous insults. "Your Zoupa was a hamster, and your Valmy smelt of elderberries!"

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Habbaku

Chip has always posted stupid shit, but his posts have generally been so short and inscrutable that it's been hard to read the tea leaves. Nice of him to come out as an alt-righter and make it easier to ignore him in the future though.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Valmy

Quote from: chipwich on August 15, 2020, 07:38:59 PM
Quote from: Valmy on August 15, 2020, 02:51:51 PM
Anyway I think most left wing people are as against violence as anybody else. Get your head out of your propaganda for a second.

And of course that's not true, since Zoupa, generally a left winger, threatened violence. You illiterate dipshit.

I don't think that is what he was doing :lol:

But in any case one guy posting a picture doesn't mean everybody left of center wants to punch people.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

DGuller

Maybe Zoupa wasn't threatening violence, but he sure was condoning it.  It definitely wasn't the best argument to make if whitewashing "consequences" was the goal.

Valmy

Quote from: DGuller on August 15, 2020, 11:32:14 PM
Maybe Zoupa wasn't threatening violence, but he sure was condoning it.  It definitely wasn't the best argument to make if whitewashing "consequences" was the goal.

He was just posting that for the lulz I think,

As I said, it was not even relevent since assault is already illegal.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy on August 16, 2020, 12:03:27 AM

He was just posting that for the lulz I think,

As I said, it was not even relevent since assault is already illegal.

Depends on the jury.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zoupa

I will condone violence against nazis every day of the week. Didn't we fight a war about his, and killed a bunch of them? How is this controversial?

I posted the 3 pics coz they made me laugh. Now of course, the idiot being punched seems young, and it's quite possible with enough talking and re-wiring, his MAGA brain might accept that nazism is wrong. Then again, it's 2020, the situation is kinda dire and this idiot is throwing the nazi salute at a BLM rally. The talking and re-wiring will have to wait, sometimes a nice punch gets the point across.

chipwich

And here comes a train of people saying that standing up to violence makes you an alt-righter.

Crazy_Ivan80

Quote from: Zoupa on August 16, 2020, 02:09:18 AM

I will condone violence against nazis every day of the week. Didn't we fight a war about his, and killed a bunch of them? How is this controversial?

I posted the 3 pics coz they made me laugh. Now of course, the idiot being punched seems young, and it's quite possible with enough talking and re-wiring, his MAGA brain might accept that nazism is wrong. Then again, it's 2020, the situation is kinda dire and this idiot is throwing the nazi salute at a BLM rally. The talking and re-wiring will have to wait, sometimes a nice punch gets the point across.

will you condone violence against commies, as they're also wrong?

chipwich

Quote from: Crazy_Ivan80 on August 16, 2020, 03:23:27 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on August 16, 2020, 02:09:18 AM

will you condone violence against commies, as they're also wrong?

Careful, you're going to be branded an alt-righter!